Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Awesome041

Awesome041

Posts: 1,345 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Deluxe said :
I'd rather a Monkeyking :)

I ended up walking 2.5 - 3 hours, got home with agonizing painful rashes (bleeding), I was trying so hard not to scream when I was having a shower... So in a lot if pain at the moment...

*shockface* It was unfortunate that the rashes were bleeding, and then you got a shower. Were they itchy, and you scratched them open? Also, did you pick it up on your walk? Say, could it have been poison ivy or something like that? (I can't really speculate as to the cause; it could be almost anything, just trying to find a simple answer, I suppose.) Anyway, pain will eventually pass, but I hope you heal; it sounds kind of not-so-nice or bad.

25-Aug-2014 06:07:11

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rash, one side is better, the other side is still tender and a bit raw still, *blushing* - not on my feet, they coped with the extremely long walk and I was wearing hard soled school shoes, so I'm amazed at no blisters. I'd do the walk again, just next time wear clothing more suited for long distance walks. I think that was the problem, wrong attire.

Also I got a pamphlet given to me today for gym membership for five weeks at $20.00 a week. Which I'd love to do, thinking about it. But I don't have the clothes :/

26-Aug-2014 05:09:42

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just gone back and read more posts (above Wilfs), lolz :D

Rash:
- not itchy
- I did not scratch, it was too sore to touch.
- I did not walk through lava, this is irl, not RS :P
- no contact with anything. I stayed on concert footpath.

It was a *blushing* a friction rash, two areas rubbing together. It was raw way before I was home.

One side is still very tender, the side not healed completely, but not painful any more.

I'm so embarrassed...

26-Aug-2014 05:34:11 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2014 05:36:06 by Lady Deluxe

Awesome041

Awesome041

Posts: 1,345 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But the greatest commandment of all is that you love and forgive on another, your mistakes were forgiven before you even had to ask. It is only a matter of time before all the symbols are absorbed, and this body can not hold an ascended mind anyway. Evolve or die they say, but evolving is death. Everything in this universe can be known anyway, and even though I truthfully hate you all for your actions, know you are still loved and forgiven. Farewell and goodbye, not that there is much of an internet anymore anyway ...

27-Aug-2014 03:25:22

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top