Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We can support them in their time of need by sending a few $$$£££ to help them out. I know I have and will carry on doing so when it's needed.

I saw some videos on the News and it's shocking knowing that goes on and we can't stop it.

Mother Nature can be a right B***h at times.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

13-Sep-2023 12:27:55

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,403 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

lol I was wondering where you were.

Nice to see all is well. :P

So I heard :P

Enjoying some time off with family before coming back and trying to slap Rasial again...
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

15-Sep-2023 12:32:27 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2023 12:33:03 by Archaeox

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,403 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now back from Bulgaria, had a most excellent if tiring 2 weeks with the family, taking in Sofia, Rila Monastery, Plovdiv, the Thracian cult site at Starosel, the spa town at Hissarya, Burgas, Nesebar, Varna and the NE coast.

Fun fact: two hours after we visited Tyulenovo on the coast, an armed drone (presumably from the Ukraine war) was found on ths rocks there. We just missed all the excitement! :O
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

19-Sep-2023 13:37:41 - Last edited on 19-Sep-2023 14:29:07 by Archaeox

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My husband is scheduled to have a hip replacement operation in early November. I admit I'm dreading it because he is not a good patient. He is not allowed to bend over or drive for 6 weeks after the operation. He also has to sit up straight and not slouch. This is due to the danger of dislocating the new hip joint. The muscles and tendons that hold things in place take 6 weeks to heal. I've been telling him for years to sit properly.... :|

30-Sep-2023 11:07:03

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top