Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Air fryers seem to be all the rage this year.

As much as I love a gadget I don't think I'll bother, a lot of people seem to use them once or twice, then they get consigned to the special cupboard in the kitchen - you know the one I mean, with your old sandwich toaster in it :P
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

03-Jul-2023 11:29:55

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I also have 2 sandwich toasters.

1 dedicated 1 and 1 that will do all sorts. Dedicated 1 cost about £30 and the other 1 is huge and cost £130 it will do sandwichs as well as whole steaks is just sitting gathering dust.

Can't say I've used either this year. Also can't say I'll use either now I have my Air Fryer. It does anything and everything. Including toast. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

03-Jul-2023 11:34:17

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although air fryers are probably good for you in that you aren't eating all that fat, but I have heard air fryers are one of the most cooking utensils disposed of in landfills. But they are probably a good device. I've never used one so I don't know.
Make Your Own Magic

03-Jul-2023 12:07:24

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

FiFi LaFeles said :
I quite like being called Cat. I'd still be Cat if I wasn't banned, lol !

Maybe we could get together and ask Jagex to reinstate your account (Cat). I think its a bit unfair.

What I mean is I have done a lot of wrong on these forums. You should be given a break.
Make Your Own Magic

03-Jul-2023 14:06:44 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2023 14:31:54 by Kiwi Magic

BrunoNutto
Feb Member 2023

BrunoNutto

Posts: 3,328 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Maybe we could get together and ask Jagex to reinstate your account (Cat). I think its a bit unfair.

What I mean is I have done a lot of wrong on these forums. You should be given a break.

FiFi is Cat??? Whooa I remember Cat from back in the day! How did that crazy redhead get herself banned? By being a crazy redhead I guess! Tranquility didn't do it as a final act before giving up the greencoat did she?

My name has changed a few times......used to wear a pirate hat. I once angered Cat by singing:

Bandos fought the law and the law won

The song just stuck in her head, lol

Luv ya Cat!
Bruno = Bruin

Ima go hide now...

03-Jul-2023 20:16:01 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2023 21:56:10 by BrunoNutto

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BrunoNutto said :
Kiwi Magic said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

FiFi is Cat??? Whooa I remember Cat from back in the day! How did that crazy redhead get herself banned? By being a crazy redhead I guess! Tranquility didn't do it as a final act before giving up the greencoat did she?

My name has changed a few times......used to wear a pirate hat. I once angered Cat by singing:

The song just stuck in her head, lol

Luv ya Cat!
Bruno = Bruin

Ima go hide now...

Brig??
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

08-Jul-2023 03:06:07

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

The All Blacks did a demolition job on Argentina 12-41 in a Rugby test yesterday.

But after the final whistle a spectator ran on the field and the captain of the All Blacks tripped him up to allow security to apprehend the guy. But the All Black captain received criticism for doing that.

I don't get that. They should let Sam Cane off. He was helping the authorities catch this pitch invader.

What do you think?

By the way I was going to post this in the football thread but it might be considered not relevant.
Make Your Own Magic

10-Jul-2023 00:54:38 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2023 11:26:56 by Kiwi Magic

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top