Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles is back......

We were wondering where you were. Forums not the same with no Fifi.

Great to see you back and active and alive.... Please don't leave it as long next time. You had us worried. ;)

My Bakewell tarts were nice. :P

Just a little over cooked. Not bad for my first time. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

05-May-2023 06:59:35

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Tuffters and Megycal :)

I've been fiddling around with this new launcher, new system thing Jaggers have planted upon me in my absence. Rather confusing, having to use one client for the forums and a different one for the game but, uh, yeah. Not convinced about the new system, there seem to be a lot of grumbles about it not working quite right so I'll stay juggling two balls for now.

Technology baffles me but it really is a marvellous thing - I recently went to see the Abba Voyage event (no, I don't particularly like Abba but was curious to see what was on offer). I was totally gobsmacked at what I saw, it was just like real people on the stage, pretty spooky actually. And I confess I knew the words to far too many of their songs :O
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-May-2023 13:54:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't watch it, I'm not especially anti-monarchy but I'm not really interested in them either. But I've been clicking around the online newspapers comments sections and there are seriously acrimonious arguments between people who are pro or anti The Sussexes. Makes me laugh, people getting all twisted out of shape about soap opera stuff like that.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-May-2023 00:04:20

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Fifi. I only really liked Queen Elizabeth II. But I wish the royal family well.

Edit: and also I liked Prince Philip and Prince William and his wife.
Make Your Own Magic

08-May-2023 22:03:03 - Last edited on 08-May-2023 22:23:33 by Kiwi Magic

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top