Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm in 2 minds to get the next booster or not. I'm still suffering from the last 1 on December 9th last year. Arm is still sore lol.

As for the Flu not a chance I have an allergy with it and it could kill me.

Good luck if you get both the same time. I feel thats a bad idea. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

12-Oct-2022 11:20:34

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm still feeling the side effects six days later, but I remember it taking a while to clear up last time I had a booster.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

14-Oct-2022 13:48:02

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to hear that Rooh. :( I have heard various things about having both vaccinations at the same time. One person I know was quite poorly afterwards but another was OK except for sore arms.
I had the flu jab this morning and so far all I have is a slightly sore arm. I have my fingers crossed that it won't get worse.

14-Oct-2022 14:31:04

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hope y'all feel better from them shots, honestly I've never bothered with flu shots and the covid thing was the only time I caved. The first shot was alright, my vision blurred for a minute right after they jabbed me but it cleared up and that was it. The second shot seemed alright until a day later and it felt like I was paralyzed, could barely move and every heartbeat shot a throb of pain from the brain to my toes. Kinda freaked out with that one, not bothering with the boosters.

Already had covid twice, the original strain at the beginning and omicron. Omicron presented itself as a common cold to me, got tested after my wife caught what I had. The original was worse really, we both were fighting that for two weeks and omicron was a quick hit of about four days for the both of us.
Money can't buy you happiness but it can rent you paradise. | Currently training Necromancy for Max cape, when does this skill get fun?
Checking Papayas on OSRS, currently 93 Farming.

16-Oct-2022 06:58:24

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Raldrineorth I get what your saying. I have never had the flu jab but I got the Covid jabs.

To my knowledge I have never had Covid.

I had an extremely bad reaction to the booster shot but fortunately it only lasted about 2 days.
Make Your Own Magic

18-Oct-2022 08:26:18 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2022 08:29:40 by Kiwi Magic

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My only reaction to the flu jab was a slightly sore arm. I'd be a little bit worried if I had no reaction at all because having symptoms makes me think the vaccine is having an effect on my immune system.

18-Oct-2022 09:32:25

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never had the flu jabs but I have had the covid jabs. The first jab was probably the worst. Could barely use my arm for like a day LOL

Hope you're all well!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

18-Oct-2022 23:02:50

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still got a bit of a "vaccine hangover" but it's slowly improving.

On a more cheerful note, happy weekend everyone :)
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

28-Oct-2022 14:13:33

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top