Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :

Tuffters only hates Pg Tips now cos he recently found out the Chimpanzee's were not really removal guys and it was just a ploy to get us all to buy T- Bags!!!

Much love

Scouse - Man with a van!

I loved seeing them Chimps.

Dad do you know the piano is on my foot.... No Son you hum it i'll play it.....

Very funny advert I grew up with as a kid.

Also the cards you used to collect from them. I have a lot of 3/4's done collections of PG tips cards lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3F0nnPHyWo <<<< The advert in question.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

27-Sep-2022 12:47:31

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Me and hubby went to see our baby grandson today. I had a lovely long cuddle with him. He's now 5 weeks old and is absolutely adorable. :D The last time we saw him was just before our holiday when he was 10 days old. They live over 120 miles away so we need to organise our visits in advance. They wanted to have a test car trip of around an hour so we met up for lunch in the cafe at a nice house/park.

28-Sep-2022 20:52:15

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

My husband's cousin from Australia is coming to see us today. :) She's visiting friends and family all over the UK as well as going to see various places. She is staying with us overnight before travelling to Penzance in Cornwall.

08-Oct-2022 11:01:02

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Aww Rooh, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :(
I'm not having both jabs at the same time because they give me a very sore arm, I didn't want to have both arms hurting. I'm having the flu jab on the 14th but I'll wait until after we've been to a wedding later this month before having the Covid jab.
edit to add: I've recently had Covid so I should have some immunity for a while

10-Oct-2022 17:13:29 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2022 17:16:06 by Megycal

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The doc warned me I'd probably feel rough for a few days so hopefully it'll clear up soon.
I have an achey arm from one of the jabs, I can't remember which one caused it.

Enough of my grumbling, how's everyone?
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

11-Oct-2022 12:28:30

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top