Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its time to take down the Christmas decorations so I'll be spending some time doing that this afternoon/evening. I hope I can remember which boxes they came out of. :P

edit to add. Everything taken down and packed into boxes...whether they're the boxes the decorations came out of is a different matter. Lol. ^_^

05-Jan-2022 14:42:01 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2022 23:03:32 by Megycal

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been reading about a thing called IP TV which, apparently, is commonly available in the US and Europe but is really not a big "thing" in the UK.

My neighbour has got it, saved herself a fortune by cancelling just Sky, never mind Netflix and Amazon. She seems to get most of the Sky and Netflix programmes anyway with IPTV for a one off fee which is modest by comparison, plus the terrestrial channnels, hundreds of films and all sorts of other schizz.

Very interesting.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Jan-2022 10:55:05

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Be very careful Fifi. It's a tricky topic that could land you in clink.

https://www.firesticktricks.com/is-iptv-legal.html

It's well worth the read. Trust Me.

I don't have it though. I do know people with it and say it's great. Just for me the risk is too high without a VPN. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

07-Jan-2022 12:34:31

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have finished sorting through the Christmas cards we were sent and recycled as many as I can. I've used my die cutters to convert some into gift tags for next Christmas. A few I can turn into "new" cards. Unfortunately I couldn't recycle all of them due to the picture not being suitable to cut into gift tag sizes or they had writing on the reverse. The rest get put in the recycling bin unless they have glitter or foil on. I had to throw those in the general rubbish. Sometimes the supermaket will have a bin to recycle all cards but I didn't see it this year.

09-Jan-2022 19:08:03 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2022 19:08:30 by Megycal

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great idea Megycal, I'm going to have to start doing that :)
- gift tags and reusing cards
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

10-Jan-2022 09:46:53

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-Jan-2022 07:23:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top