Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Archie.

This took waaaay too long to figure out on mobile LOL

He's such a precious baby. I love him so much :c I wish I could take him.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Sep-2021 21:23:33

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :

Archie.

This took waaaay too long to figure out on mobile LOL

He's such a precious baby. I love him so much :c I wish I could take him.

He's so cute! :)
Happy Friday everyone.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

24-Sep-2021 11:38:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bought some petrol today. Oh yeah. Eat your hearts out, you fellow Brits, who got to the front of the queue at the local Kwik-E-Mart with petrol as a sideline and there weren't none :P

Thinking about going to the supermarket later to lay in supplies of toilet paper, pasta and beans prior to Christmas being cancelled. I'd get some meat but apparently there isn't any because there's no slaughterhouse gas left. Likewise no beer but there's no bottled water either so I'll be drinking out of puddles for a while. Hope it doesn't make me ill because there's no way of getting hold of a GP.

It doesn't matter about not being able to afford to cook due to gas prices being so high, I'll just eat the beans cold out of the tin whilst huddled under a blanket with the dogs to keep warm - because I can't afford one of these new fangled non-gas boilers we will soon be forced to install.

Actually, the petrol isn't too much of an issue as we'll be banned from using it soon enough as we've been told to buy an electric car. I may have to sell the Ole Man's vital organs to afford that but wonder if it's worthwhile given the food shortages. Once he runs out of edible viscera I guess I'll just have to cannibalise the neighbours.

First World problems, eh? Pfffft !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Sep-2021 15:49:11

Wild Bill63

Wild Bill63

Posts: 2,947 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Fifi this comment is totally unrelated to your comment with the exception of petrol. In America we call petrol "gas" which is weird because the "gas" is a liquid. In my mind I call it petrol because well.... It makes sense to call it that.

Completely unrelated to all of that here's a random fact for the day: House cats are considered apex predators. It probably isn't a surprise.

27-Sep-2021 05:45:59

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top