Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just made my first ever cracker; was going to make chickpea cookies, mixed together the chickpeas and rolled oats when I realized I had no baking powder, so quickly found another recipe which was the cracker recipe. Very bland, could do with more garlic. Not sure if my boys will eat them.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Jun-2021 17:35:41

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Just made my first ever cracker; was going to make chickpea cookies, mixed together the chickpeas and rolled oats when I realized I had no baking powder, so quickly found another recipe which was the cracker recipe. Very bland, could do with more garlic. Not sure if my boys will eat them.

You could add like a garlic spread on it.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jun-2021 00:13:54

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Dong U Dead said :

You could add like a garlic spread on it.

Yes, they would be nice with that or avocado :) both my boys liked them, I gave them cheese to have with them in their lunch boxes, they ate them plain. So that was nice and healthy :)

I brought baking powder today and a couple of tins of chickpeas, so will bake those cookies tonight or early hours of the morning when I can't sleep.

Those crackers were the first thing I've ever baked with chickpeas, I'd definitely make them regularly especially since my boys enjoyed them in their lunches today. I hope I have the same experience with the chickpea cookies :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jun-2021 04:44:47 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2021 04:50:14 by Dong U Dead

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually managed to find a pair of jeans yesterday THAT FIT AND ARE NOT HIGH RISE

Fuck I wish the high rise trend would DIE
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

06-Jun-2021 12:01:50

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was able to see the banns being read for my son's wedding this morning thanks to Youtube. :D The church he is going to get married in puts their services on Youtube ( lots of churches do it now due to the pandemic ). I was even able to see him, his fiancee and her mother sitting at the front. I could recognise them even though we only saw them from the back. My son is over 6ft tall, his fiancee is about 5ft 2 and her mother is under 5ft. They were sitting in height order. Lol

06-Jun-2021 14:24:22

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just had my chin waxed for the first time. It wasn't really painful but my chin is now a bit blotchy and red and feels tingly. Getting older has its downsides....I do not want to look like the bearded lady in my son's wedding photos! :P It was a test to see how my skin reacts, if it settles down OK I'll have it done again before his big day.
edit to add: up until now I'd been using tweezers to remove the offending hairs.

08-Jun-2021 14:11:31 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2021 14:12:53 by Megycal

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top