Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for that Fifi. Completely forgot about that so wonder when the realisation would have set in.

Hopefully not after I was due in for work tomorrow morning.

I have a good excuse though, we live next to the main railway line and the Network Rail yard is literally the other side of the track at the back of our house, and this is yet another of the weekends where they have stopped the trains and are doing all day and night maintenance work on the bridges, so due to the football stadium strength arc lights, heavy plant trundling backwards and forwards, huge cherry picker things going up and down the line, that annoying reversing warning beeping sound going on for minutes at a time, shouting and even worse loud laughing, I have had no sleep for the second night running.

As to Levant, had never heard of it and have just had to Google it to find out where it is. The only Levant I had heard of was the mine down here in Cornwall.

28-Mar-2021 10:06:32

xxqw56chxx

xxqw56chxx

Posts: 1,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has anyone here played this chrome dino game?

I just recently found out about it and its really addicting :P

My best score atm is 4449.

You can access it by typing chrome://dino/ into chromes URL bar.
xx*w56c***
King of the Weebs

28-Mar-2021 16:34:27

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RIP Tuffty

Though that does remind me, I cracked a joke to my fiancé a while back where I told him not to seriously injure himself or I'd be forced to call triple-nine.

He didn't appreciate it. :(
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

01-Apr-2021 12:42:16

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can anyone tell me any additional info on the vaccine passport thing? Like, to me it sounds like they're talking about introducing a whole new thing to carry around for travel?

Like... if our regular passports already contain basically everything about us, (biometric and other personal info) wouldn't it be easier to just add our vaccination profiles to that data? Why isn't that already a thing?

Or would that be too simple?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-Apr-2021 13:31:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top