Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My apologies! YouTube took me on this whole other adventure (which included a heel eschar being debrided) that distracted me while I was eating, and I forgot to post the update.

So, while I thought "that's a lot of pepper", as it turned out, it wasn't that much cinnamon, so that's a good thing, because, well, had it been more, and not covered up with more pepper, it probably wouldn't have been... desirable. It wasn't horrible, but, the flavors didn't really mix well. The additional pepper helped override the cinnamon, and it was fairly good.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

01-Feb-2021 12:51:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad that you managed to consume your strange concoction.

However, it pales into insignificance next to my curiosity as to why you are looking at instructions on how to debride a heel eschar. Are you stricken with cutaneous anthrax mayhap?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Feb-2021 14:08:54

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's because YouTube's algorithm is broken.

I was searching for a specific video, so I searched for "dog sticks face in hole".

Somehow, YouTube thinks that means I want to watch "WCW: Serial Debridement of Heel Eschar".
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

01-Feb-2021 14:45:55

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw a video on twitter of this dude with this tiny hairless cat and honestly it's adorable

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/1356286194653384717

I wouldn't go out of my way to have a hairless cat but if I ended up with one I wouldn't be mad.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

01-Feb-2021 17:05:43

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top