Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aeroxmaster said :
Icy Spring said :
I believe they technically aren't "born" until the amniotic fluid drains and they take their first breath, so brain stem development is artificially impaired until just before awakening. That way we can legally terminate the fetus for non-payment of services rendered.

Or so I've heard.

I hope you feel comfortable in your skin doing the work you do...

On an separate aside note, new forum game is available to play here

Developing the technology isn't inherently bad. What other people choose to do with it, however, is not the responsibility of the developers.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

20-Jan-2021 16:46:29

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I think it is a good idea to move the conversation to the abortion thread or let it drop.

Let's steer clear of the topic altogether please, the abortion thread was locked and it'd be best not to discuss it further in here.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

21-Jan-2021 10:50:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Storm Christoph has caused massive flooding in parts of the UK mostly in the North and West.

Like, seriously serious flooding. I don't recall reading about this sort of thing as a kid or young person but it seems to happen every year now.

Apparently there's a factory in Wrexham making the Oxford vaccine that was on the brink of being flooded but emergency workers attended throughout the night and made it safe.
Losing that would just about be the icing on the cake.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Jan-2021 11:34:34 - Last edited on 21-Jan-2021 11:44:48 by FiFi LaFeles

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah, that's what that was? The wind was awful lol I didn't get much sleep last night because the wind was so loud >:c
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Jan-2021 13:48:08

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,170 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hello Mister Gumby, haven't noticed you before so I guess you're fairly new to the forums?

Anyway, welcome :)

Ohhhhh if you only knew. :P

All we had here was a few days of rain. No snow. Bit of wind and no floods.

No idea where the storm was. We got none.

PS. I have no idea who He is. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Jan-2021 14:10:07 - Last edited on 21-Jan-2021 14:11:26 by Tuffty

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don`t remember the storms coming with such frequency as they seem to now either.

I do think it points to some climate change, although massive changes have taken place all through time, so maybe this is just the natural order of things, with our pollutants etc, just giving it a bit of a nudge.

21-Jan-2021 14:13:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top