Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xBlue Rosesx
- While you are welcome to participate in the discussion at hand within the scope of the rules, it is really not appropriate and the same time insensitive to compare an idea or action to 2 serious health conditions.

Your post above has been hidden for this reason. Please avoid such comparisons in the future.

All the best,
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

21-Nov-2020 16:13:14

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It cycles through every so often. The things that are okay today will not be tomorrow, etc etc.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

28-Nov-2020 20:57:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've always enjoyed it too. However, the BBC (some parts thereof) seem to consider it not SFW any more. Thus, they seek to change it, to control what the public can hear.

Perhaps they should have just outright banned it. Along with anything else deemed by them to be unsuitable for public consumption and against their view of acceptable and moral.

Perhaps they could organise a CD/record burning session in the BBC building courtyard, while the Keepers of the Moral Compass stand around chanting “Yes to decency and morality in family and state!" **

** Acknowledgment of quote by Goebbels at Opernplatz
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Nov-2020 13:16:38

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can come round my house for a mug of hot chocolate and admire the neighbour down the road's lights.

They've got some delightful flashing reindeer which keep falling over, one of those dreadful wobbly Santas with the little fan inside so it wibbles around, a purple and green sleigh and random snowflake things with icicle things. Oh, and a spinning globe which sends coloured light beams whizzing around the place like an insane mirrorball.

Pure class.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Nov-2020 00:31:47

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot of Christmas songs are sad and dreary. =/

Lonely this Christmas
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas (the second line is "It may be your last&quot ;)
Last Christmas (...the very next day you gave it away etc)
Blue Christmas
Another Lonely Christmas
The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

01-Dec-2020 18:18:03

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top