Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same here, I've noticed it happens quite often after an update. They usually come back after a short while.

Some in game item icons have gone AWOL as well - energy, vials, flasks.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

02-Nov-2020 12:06:10 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2020 12:08:43 by Rooh

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

03-Nov-2020 09:29:36

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

03-Nov-2020 09:29:37

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And a good morning to you.

Always loved the word "kerfuffle", it's right up there with shenanigans and malarkey in my list of favourites.

03-Nov-2020 11:06:15

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Brouhaha is a great one, I don't think I've ever used it.

I should try to work it into a conversation this week.... I do like the way the French used it: " originally, brou, ha, ha! exclamation used by characters representing the devil in16th-century drama "

03-Nov-2020 11:51:30 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2020 11:52:03 by Rooh

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In New Zealand, fireworks aren't too much of a problem outside of Guy Fawkes or the few days around it. Shops are only allowed to sell them for a few days before and on the day. And not too many people hold onto them for other occasions as if they get caught it could be a fine for them.

Sadly our city and it sounds like most other cities are not doing public firework displays for Guy Fawkes any more :( So I wonder if this means more people will buy them, which in my eyes isn't good, I also feel eventually Guy Fawkes in New Zealand will be nonexistent soon - another family fun day gone...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Nov-2020 15:30:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My kids tell me every year they wish or hope they are with me for Halloween as their father won't allow them to trick and treat around the neighborhood if they are with him because he feels it's an American celebration, not a New Zeland one ... Then my son told me the other day their father celebrates Thanksgiving O_o Bloody double standards I say - I feel it's just he's too bloody lazy to take the kids out...

Before we separated we celebrated Easter with the kids, when he got his new American GF they chose not to celebrate Easter with the kids :O I was so angry - how can you not celebrate Easter with kids - At times it must be hard when situations change because a new lover comes into the equation... I wonder why men often change their ways because of new love interests...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Nov-2020 15:39:35

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top