Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fiancé and I started playing this game called Phasmophobia and like... oof.

I've never played a horror game before, and in this game basically you're a ghost hunter and the objective is to collect evidence of a haunting and it's honestly fucking terrifying.

Holy shit.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

04-Oct-2020 18:04:56

Inspire you

Inspire you

Posts: 1,863 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
My friend came to see me yesterday evening with the news that her husband of 12 years (but been together much longer) casually announced that he'd decided to leave her and go and live in France.

It is rumoured that Luna & Sv3rige broke up, if true, perhaps your friend & Sv3rige can get together?
Another renegade Rat-Lord from the Master pond of scum.

05-Oct-2020 07:42:52

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Fiancé and I started playing this game called Phasmophobia and like... oof.

Not heard of that one so I googled it - sounds like fun!
(as a fan of horror films and similar stuff I think I'd like it anyway)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Oct-2020 09:50:43

Brigantia

Brigantia

We played it a few more times since that post. It's REALLY spooky.

The only minor turnoff was the ghost locked me in the house and then murdered me. Viciously. It sounded like a creaky plank was behind me, haha.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

09-Oct-2020 12:14:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to give it a go but the Ole Man doesn't "do" computer games.

In other news - I won £50 from some old Premium Bonds that I've had for years and totally forgotten about :D

Would have been great if it'd been £50,000 but I suppose one must not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Oct-2020 13:11:36

Brigantia

Brigantia

That's awesome! ^_^

I think Chris and I won about £30 once off some scratch offs, not that it's the same thing at all lol

I've decided to restart a project that I originally started last year, but lost the file to. :L

@CapnBrigantia

12-Oct-2020 13:38:34

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I`ve got a few Premium Bonds and do win a little now and again. What I find a bit nail biting though is that I get an email telling me I have won, however I then have to try and find my details, often quite a long task as I have a habit of putting things in a safe place, to log in to the site to find out by how much. All the time with bated breath as to wether we are talking life changing, or enough for a takeaway at the weekend instead.

A bank cashier told me once, when at that time they used to send you a cheque for winnings, that the earlier the date is in the month that you are informed, the greater your prize amount will be. So roll on the day when I get the email on the 1st. !!

14-Oct-2020 10:52:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top