Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Ugh. 5 days and no response to my lost item request. All I've gotten was the auto reply from sending in the ticket.

:(
I wish you the best on getting items back. Remember they are working from home, so thing are possibly running differently or/and slower.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-May-2020 22:38:13

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm the world's worst at gardening, so I was really pleased that I'd managed to grow some Laurel from a tiny sapling to quite a large hedge.

But... all the leaves turned yellow and brown recently so I've done some savage pruning in an attempt to save it.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

14-May-2020 11:57:32

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
I'm the world's worst at gardening, so I was really pleased that I'd managed to grow some Laurel from a tiny sapling to quite a large hedge.

But... all the leaves turned yellow and brown recently so I've done some savage pruning in an attempt to save it.

Oh I feel you, I just had to cut back about 70% of an Oleander infested with mold. I saved it, but dang did it ever take a hit.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

14-May-2020 22:18:33

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Brigantia said :
I started watching Game of Thrones.

Oml it's so good. I probably won't watch the last season though

The last season was a bit of a let down after so many years of building up to it... you have to watch it though just to complete it.

I rewatched the last season recently and it was better the second time round.
Still flawed but not bad.

Overall so far, we're in season 8, Daenerys is a real letdown. I hate her so much. She had such a promising start but ugh
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

15-May-2020 12:31:49

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top