Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Sal VJ
Dec Member 2023

Sal VJ

Posts: 21,325 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Growing up, grass was the worst of my allergies. But now as an adult, I have no allergies for grass, strangely enough or other allergies, that I know of.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

13-Mar-2020 18:53:22

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's weird how allergies come and go, you'd think you either had them for life or not at all.

I was allergic to house dust (in every house, no matter how clean) as a kid but lost the allergy as I got older.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

14-Mar-2020 12:47:22

Agalloch

Agalloch

Posts: 24,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archaeox said :
Agalloch said :
I guess it doesn't really matter, because those friends I do have, we cherish each other, and I love spending time with them or even just talking to them.

Quality > quantity.

There's no point having lots of friends if they're sucky.
There's no need to have lots of friends if the ones you have are awesome.

Definitely true. I don't know what I would do without any of them.

15-Mar-2020 05:46:45

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
It's weird how allergies come and go, you'd think you either had them for life or not at all.

I was allergic to house dust (in every house, no matter how clean) as a kid but lost the allergy as I got older.

I used to be debilitatingly lactose intolerant as a child - I'd get intense migraines and throw up for hours - but now I just get a little indigestion.

Bodies are weird.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

15-Mar-2020 18:39:10

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Rooh said :

I used to be debilitatingly lactose intolerant as a child - I'd get intense migraines and throw up for hours - but now I just get a little indigestion.

Bodies are weird.

Isn't there a thing where our bodies change every 7 years, that's with food you like and don't like and allergies??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Mar-2020 19:56:07

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

Isn't there a special name for it??

And thank you :)

I thought there'd be some fancy term for it too, but all I could find was "regeneration"... and that made me think of Doctor Who.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

16-Mar-2020 14:36:26

gozzzz

gozzzz

Posts: 473 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
CM Nick said :
Rooh said :

Bodies are weird.

Isn't there a thing where our bodies change every 7 years, that's with food you like and don't like and allergies??
False. That myth was based on someone not understanding what average means.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/does-body-replace-itself-seven-years/

17-Mar-2020 12:28:14

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top