Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Brigantia said :
Joel said :
CM Nick said :
Hahaha yeah, the seasons in Canada are sometimes almost a little TOO distinct :P

I find here, as long as you get out and do things in each season, you get the most out of each :)

My wife hates the winter, she doesn't like the cold, she hated skiing when I took her so the winter is longer for her than it is for me.

Dang. I personally fkn love winter. It's my favourite time of year.

The older I get the more I love winter. I used to hate it, but now I find it nice and comforting.

Fall is still by far my favourite season though <3

I don't believe you're that old?

I'm older and still prefer summer.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Aug-2019 05:56:14

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mildly annoyed with people.

So, people are really ramping up the argument that video games cause gun violence. Personally, I think mental illness (or lack of available mental health related care) is more likely to cause gun violence than a game.

Hell, a crappy internet connection unrelated to games is more likely to cause violence.

Anyway, because a recent gun violence related incident was premeditated, a few people on my fb are insisting that the guy has zero mental health issues.

To my understanding, isn't even psychopathy considered a mental condition??
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Aug-2019 05:56:58

Synchkronise

Synchkronise

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It wouldn't surprise me if it's in the political agenda to try and regulate/monitor gaming activity on a whole. They've already begun to try through the "Loot box" investigation which although it is a fair point and does need to be addressed I feel it is for another purpose rather than bring justice to those being bottle-necked into pay-to-win scenarios by game develops (not you Jagex, we love you).

We'll have to wait and see how things pan out from here, but the first thing the government should be doing is trying to establish support groups for these clearly troubled individuals and help prevent these atrocities as well as reforming and supporting the perpetrators before they commit violent acts.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

08-Aug-2019 19:44:37

Sal J

Sal J

Posts: 3,771 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Mildly annoyed with people.

So, people are really ramping up the argument that video games cause gun violence. Personally, I think mental illness (or lack of available mental health related care) is more likely to cause gun violence than a game.

Hell, a crappy internet connection unrelated to games is more likely to cause violence.

Anyway, because a recent gun violence related incident was premeditated, a few people on my fb are insisting that the guy has zero mental health issues.

To my understanding, isn't even psychopathy considered a mental condition??

According to stats, 1/4 of the causes for mass shootings are due to mental illness, the other 3/4 are because of perceived political opponents - and that some people just want to watch world burn and cause the maximum possible carnage they can muster with what options are available to them.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

09-Aug-2019 00:51:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw a man lose it the other week, police called, taser used, he dropped right in front of me. The man fought right to the very end <- if he had a gun it could of ended very differently.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

09-Aug-2019 05:31:31

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Sal - That makes more sense than blaming video games.

Sounds pretty fanatical. Could I ask where you got those stats from?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

09-Aug-2019 16:21:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top