Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
No posts here in 4 days :(

I don't have anything even remotely interesting to say, just thought I'd break the dry streak.

Yw - Feefs the Obliging

Well, when the forums are filled with idiots who can't make a cogent talking point about anything without:

- resorting to just spamming "non-sequitur!!!!!!"

- getting cucked by the most basic of dissent

- and just spamming the same old meme, just recycled ad infinitum

You're really not going to have interesting conversation- just sayin'.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Aug-2017 03:33:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nosword said :
or when people have several page long discussions that no one else wants to be a part of. not that there is a problem with that. just makes it hard to add anything else

Or they think their narrative is the only correct one. Hard to have discourse with people who literally do not think there is error in their thinking.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Aug-2017 11:00:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sooooo ... anyway. The sun has come back out (for now), my back has ceased aching (for now) and I am again bored with Runescape (for now). Therefore once more Adios (for now).

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Aug-2017 11:27:22

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Anywho, I plan on getting a full back tattoo.

Yes, it'll be my first.

Yes, it'll cost a lot.

No, I do not care.

No, I'm not being convinced otherwise.

01-Aug-2017 13:57:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top