Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,973 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Hahaha yeah, the seasons in Canada are sometimes almost a little TOO distinct :P

I find here, as long as you get out and do things in each season, you get the most out of each :)

My wife hates the winter, she doesn't like the cold, she hated skiing when I took her so the winter is longer for her than it is for me.
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

24-Jul-2019 15:13:37

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joel said :
CM Nick said :
Hahaha yeah, the seasons in Canada are sometimes almost a little TOO distinct :P

I find here, as long as you get out and do things in each season, you get the most out of each :)

Oh definitely! I love going skiing or snowboarding or skating in the winter- being cooped up inside all winter will mess with your head!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

24-Jul-2019 20:41:38

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joel said :
CM Nick said :

My wife hates the winter, she doesn't like the cold, she hated skiing when I took her so the winter is longer for her than it is for me.

Dang. I personally fkn love winter. It's my favourite time of year.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-Jul-2019 20:24:20

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Joel said :
CM Nick said :

Dang. I personally fkn love winter. It's my favourite time of year.

The older I get the more I love winter. I used to hate it, but now I find it nice and comforting.

Fall is still by far my favourite season though <3
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

28-Jul-2019 17:40:48 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2019 17:48:01 by CM Nick

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top