Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Star Skies

Star Skies

Posts: 820 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Politics are allowed. That was what I was seeking clarification on. The previous posts made it seem like politics and religion weren't allowed any longer.

The semantics of what is and isn't allowed within the topic of politics isn't what I was seeking clarification on. As far as I am aware, since they are using discretion, which is subjective, they can't possibly temp or perm people for rules they are making up on the spot.

Yes they generally do.

02-Jun-2019 02:05:54

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, I was just looking for a mod to say "politics are or aren't allowed". I clicked the link and saw the wall of text and briefly looked at the lists with bullet points.

I'm also on a phone. I don't currently have a computer set up in my house and this isn't something I'm willing to sink a lot of time in. If I was on a computer, sure, but I'm not.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jun-2019 02:11:39

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Neither Infinity nor Balance even work for Jagex anymore (the two who created/edited the thread).

It's an old, obsolete, and contradictory set of rules that for some reason, mods periodically direct people to read... usually when trying to clarify something... which simply adds to the confusion...
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

02-Jun-2019 02:19:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top