Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Star Skies

Star Skies

Posts: 820 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyway the posh cow thing was a story about trying to get someone to sit properly for a passport picture, who happens to go and buy posh cheese from the farm shop every week with her pocket money, and we passed some cows. You probably had to be there.

02-Jun-2019 01:50:58

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am and have always been on my own side. There may be times when we align, but I wouldn't mistake those times for me being on anyone's side.

There was clarification given. I don't like the answer as I would like to see all political discussions gone for a personal reason, but that is just my opinion.

Tl;dr: we probably don't want the same thing.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jun-2019 01:51:00 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2019 01:53:43 by Averia Light

Star Skies

Star Skies

Posts: 820 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I am and have always been on my own side. There may be times when we align, but I wouldn't mistake those times for me being on anyone's side.

There was clarification given. I don't like the answer as I would like to see all political discussions gone for a personal reason, but that is just my opinion.

What are you Zarosian or something?

02-Jun-2019 01:56:08

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
We may be at different ends of the spectrum, but we all want to be treated equally under the rules. We're all on the same side. Equality. ;)
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

02-Jun-2019 01:57:04

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
There was clarification given.
Ahahahahahahahahaaaaa... yes... "clarification" which involved directing you to rules which contradict the very thing that they were saying... yes... "clarification". lol
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

02-Jun-2019 02:00:48

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Politics are allowed. That was what I was seeking clarification on. The previous posts made it seem like politics and religion weren't allowed any longer.

The semantics of what is and isn't allowed within the topic of politics isn't what I was seeking clarification on. As far as I am aware, since they are using discretion, which is subjective, they can't possibly temp or perm people for rules they are making up on the spot. That would be insanity.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jun-2019 02:04:55 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2019 02:06:09 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top