Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't try to ignore you! Stop spreading misinformation. Have you no shame?

1) I don't know what my IQ is and don't care. I just know I am exceedingly clever.
2) Attempting to chat up the local stray cat doesn't constitute your seduction of her.
3) My irl accomplishments are legendary, I'm too modest to embellish upon them here.
4) Just proves how naturally smart and talented I am - I got a job that other people have to slog through years of formal education to even have a sniff at.
5) More to the point, the World should thank their lucky stars that I was born because now they have something to aspire to be. Which is of course to be just like me, their heroine.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Apr-2019 00:01:04

Emperor Dupe

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 2,629 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

1) I don't know what my IQ is and don't care. I just know I am exceedingly clever.

Post it or don't brag. Use the Mensa test.
FiFi LaFeles said :

2) Attempting to chat up the local stray cat doesn't constitute your seduction of her.

I was of the impression that you & Caz were friends ...
FiFi LaFeles said :

3) My irl accomplishments are legendary, I'm too modest to embellish upon them here.

The birthing of your son that is a " little off " ...?
FiFi LaFeles said :

4) Just proves how naturally smart and talented I am - I got a job that other people have to slog through years of formal education to even have a sniff at.

You've failed to comprehend how in just a few short decades that same job of yours has changed.
FiFi LaFeles said :

5) More to the point, the World should thank their lucky stars that I was born because now they have something to aspire to be. Which is of course to be just like me, their heroine.

Having teeth is a good quality to have.
....... West & drop a single ore .

14-Apr-2019 00:26:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) It's off the scale it's so high.
2) I don't know Caz at all or anything about him/her. So whatever you're attempting to say has fallen on stony ground.
3) No idea what you're talking about. Given that (2) and (3) are a total mystery I suggest you have a word with your script writer. Better still, fire him/her.
4) No, you have failed to comprehend how in a few short decades IQs have dropped so sharply that people are required to prove they've been to Uni before an employer will even let them near a paper clip.
5) Your thinly veiled terror of your own inevitable fate is showing again. Just relax - with age comes wisdom. If you're very, very lucky even you might get slightly smart (but I have my doubts).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Apr-2019 01:05:19

Emperor Dupe

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 2,629 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
1) It's off the scale it's so high.

It only goes to 200. Oh boi.
FiFi LaFeles said :

4) No, you have failed to comprehend how in a few short decades IQs have dropped so sharply that people are required to prove they've been to Uni before an employer will even let them near a paper clip.

No they haven't, we simply have a system that is reliant on continual growth derived from finite resources. It's a flawed system, & you were damn well lucky to get your role when you did. Today you'd be out on the street & unemployed.
FiFi LaFeles said :

5) Your thinly veiled terror of your own inevitable fate is showing again.

My skill total is much higher than yours. ;)
....... West & drop a single ore .

14-Apr-2019 01:18:51 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2019 01:19:45 by Emperor Dupe

Brandon G QC
Dec Member 2022

Brandon G QC

Posts: 468 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fun random fact: A car accident just occurred right outside my house, so my gf and I called the cops. The perpetrator of the accident is my 12 year old neighbour who was driving his mothers car. She's currently outside tripping the heck out.

Someone's getting groundedddd! :|

14-Apr-2019 03:44:13 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2019 04:13:04 by Brandon G QC

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top