Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Apr-2019 04:13:01

13-Apr-2019 05:00:48

13-Apr-2019 05:14:26

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no idea whats gone on last few pages but for the best I feltthe need to remove a few posts.

1 it helps calm this thread down.
2 it helps people get over whats happened.

I really hope no one was hurt during this recent issue. If so then hope it all works out for the best.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

13-Apr-2019 09:37:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When we got our two Jack Russells, we were their third owners. Picked them up on the Saturday and on Sunday I'd cooked dinner (roast pork) and after eating the Ole Man had gone to watch TV and I was yakking on the phone in another room.

Everything was still on the table awaiting the return of The Washing Up Fairy. Upon my return the remains of the large pork joint (which was destined for a stir-fry the following evening) had vanished.

We later discovered that Tinkerbelle is a food-kleptomaniac, she even used to jump up and grab old wrappers out of the kitchen bin if the lid wasn't shut, and bury them in her bed.

Poor little thing, she must have been kept really hungry at one point in her life :(

(Not saying your dog has ever been kept hungry !!)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Apr-2019 10:49:49

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mine was a rescue dog who was caged 23 hours a day. She's never seen a cage with me and has the full run of the house.

Yes she has a few bad habbits but thats dogs for you lol.

I'm just glad she's stopped eating 3 peice suites as I now have a leather 1.

1 thing with my dog she has food in her dish and eats it when she wants. She's odd really leaving it 2-3-4 days before eating it. She would rather have my food first lol. I did trick her 1 day. I went to eat her food and she was all over me chasing me away. Then she wolfed her food. Was funny to see.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

13-Apr-2019 10:56:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*hisses through teeth*

Who'd get a dog then keep it in a cage? Some people need to be horse-whipped.

We have a new neighbour a few doors down. He's a bit of a strange 'un and apparently is agoraphobic ... but he's got 2 dogs. Never takes them out, ever.

I can understand people who are housebound wanting a bit of 'company' but he could have got a cat (as they take themselves out), or a bird, or even a damned teddybear to cuddle.

It's not like they're little dogs that could take life in a small garden, the selfish git got an English Pointer (full of energy working dog) and a Spaniel (even more needy in the exercise and mental stimulation department).

And they're both a bit scrawny-looking. I am monitoring their welfare in true nosey-neighbour tradition.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Apr-2019 11:30:08

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top