Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh yes, but some of them are highly disturbed people.
No matter, I am all for inclusivity.

(is that even a word, I wonder)

Everyone needs a target!
I must say you look very fetching with those squid tentacles wrapped around your head.

29-Mar-2019 15:46:59

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sq ... sqiii ..... SQUID !! ??

Well I've never been so ... I don't even ..... *hyperventilates*

I'll have you know, young fellow-my-lad, that this head attire is part of a magnificent and awe inspiring outfit selected from Solomon's finest wares, acquired courtesy of the manna from Jagex which was free runecoins some years back (yes, I was duped into buying Gold VIP one year, but no matter).

It consists not of the pallial appendages of a cephalopod but of finest fairy gossamer, lovingly spun in sun-dappled forest glades by joyous dryads, and backed by a resplendent display of feathers gleaned from none other than the wondrous Wobblebot bird.

Squid, indeed. BAH !!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Mar-2019 16:11:05

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
It's a shame people ruin good topics and then they get locked :|
It's a shame that the moderators take action on the author of the thread by locking it, rather than taking action on those whom are posting inappropriately. Why punish the author for something that is completely out of their control?

If that's how things are going to be moderated, you can expect the number of people posting off-topic or inappropriate responses simply to have a thread locked will increase.

Think about it. You can have any thread locked by using alt accounts to spam the thread. You don't banned for spamming the thread, nope, just the thread gets locked.

Clearly there is an issue here.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

29-Mar-2019 21:10:25

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NexOrigin said :
Dong U Dead said :
It's a shame that the moderators take action on the author of the thread by locking it, rather than taking action on those whom are posting inappropriately.

They do this all the time sadly.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Mar-2019 21:21:08

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
NexOrigin said :
Dong U Dead said :
It's a shame that the moderators take action on the author of the thread by locking it, rather than taking action on those whom are posting inappropriately.

They do this all the time sadly.

I wanted to say this to you in another thread I believe in W & E, but that would have been more off topic in the thread that had already been threatened with a lock.

They tell us to look after our threads, but how can we when we can't take action. You go to FH but they only help their friends or whoever they choose, while other threads are getting ruined, trolled, trashed, harassed with not one iota of help.

Someone in W&F wants the forums closed ^ this is the reason, people don't care, people just don't care, neither do Jagex or moderators. Another person doesn't want the forums closed, they want it improved <- Jagex and the players don't' care, they just don't' care - we say we want it upgraded, but the way people and moderators treat threads it ain't going to happen.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Mar-2019 21:28:23

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I wanted to say this to you in another thread I believe in W & E, but that would have been more off topic in the thread that had already been threatened with a lock.
I was weary about even posting it, however, since I was already responding to the thread with on-topic comments, I thought I would throw it in as well.

It's hard to retrain an old dog, but the new puppies should be easier to train.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

29-Mar-2019 21:49:31

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top