Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha .... seems unstickying it caused it to autolock as being over max post limit.
I bet Meadows didn't know that.
Happy to see a crafty message in there regarding another certain thread that is in dire need of attention :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Jan-2019 15:03:45

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Normal players can only post past 2000 if It's a sticky thread. If the glue is removed and its 2000 posts then sad days only Jagex and F-Mods can post on it.

Thats all I'll say. :P

Look whats back. ;)

Now lets play nice. :)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

14-Jan-2019 15:08:49 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2019 15:44:01 by Tuffty

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ah yes. It appears to be unstickied and broken in the process.

I assume Meadows is unfamiliar with his Forum tools and how to use them correctly, given that he rarely visits.

Ouch.

I've readded the glue, it was an honest mistake I swear.

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

14-Jan-2019 15:45:54

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
as it is a popular thread where active discussion takes place I don't know why you did tbh but anyway to the main point

Removing Mod Balances would have been much better it was directed at a group of people who were posting at the time and the other references are out of date so isn't really relevant to the current users.

You unstuck the Who Are You thread though and that's been a bugbear of mine for nearly 7 years so you're not all bad :P

Although unless it somehow miraculously manages to survive I won't be able to use it as an example when fmods claim they can't sticky threads

14-Jan-2019 17:13:05 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2019 17:15:26 by Wilf

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
You unstuck the Who Are You thread though and that's been a bugbear of mine for nearly 7 years so you're not all bad :P

Although unless it somehow miraculously manages to survive I won't be able to use it as an example when fmods claim they can't sticky threads

Just noticed it unglued. Have to say it's al old thread so out of date. I'll be honest and say I won't miss it. Wasn't too keen on it as a topic.

I have a huge pot of glue. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

14-Jan-2019 18:46:46

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top