Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm far too old and sedate to party. My idea of a wild night is a glass of sherry with a few other old biddies whilst playing 'Trumps' around someone's kitchen table, and home by 9pm.

I meant here in the Lounge. S'funny, it can go pages and pages of amiable, wittering nonsense then suddenly turns into pigswill.

There must be an evil presence at work. Morgana Pendragon perhaps? We need to call Merlin.

Maybe it was my fault saying Kurt Russell is still cute? Idk, but I'm not wrong. =p

18-Dec-2018 02:53:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My tinnitus has basically stopped, very rarely get it now after suffering from it for many, many years, as far back as my 20s, I'm sure. I had been going to the doctors for years with it, I also suffered from ear problems, I feel I have hearing problems too, even though I don't need hearing aids. I have had severe pain over the years so bad I basically had to put my head to the ground - I can't explain it, so I have had heaps of medication for my ears over the years, but with all the medication and that the tinnitus never stopped.

Anyway last Christmas I had a very bad infection in my ear, I believe through swimming in the ocean, my ear stunk to high heaven and all this horrible brown gunk was coming out (this has never happened before), it wouldn't heal. The first time I went to the doctors (my doctor wasn't available), the doctor I saw I had seen her before and I didn't like the way she treated my symptoms in the past, anyway this time around, she basically said to me, there is nothing wrong with your ear, she gave me the smallest amount of ear drops, her attitude was very bad, the drops did nothing to fix the problem. So I went back again and saw this male doctor (my doctor not available again) and he found a hole in my eardrum and gave me a huge amount of eardrops to fix the smelly brown gunk, there was also calcium build up on my eardrum, so he sent off an appointment to the hospital. Anyway since I have taken these eardrops my tinnitus hardly happens, strange, but I'm not bloody moaning. At the hospital appointment I found out I have scaring on my ear, my hole has healed over, and the calcium build up they have no concerns with at this stage. They also told me that the smelly gunk infection, may have come from the sea, they can't confirm.

I remember talking of tinnitus last year on these forums, I went and had my ears suctioned and the doctors looked into my ears and couldn't work out why I was getting it. So I am not really sure what stopped it this year
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

18-Dec-2018 05:31:08 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2018 05:33:14 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top