Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Bernadette
and others that were offended by what I said a long time ago

It's been awhile since I've been here, and I just recently returned to RS. I've been doing some thinking about what you said in one thread I can't find anymore while I was looking back through old posts. Maybe you're right that I shouldn't generalize, and my view on women is very harsh. While I'm back here I thought I should say some things and try to end things on a good note. I don't know where else to put this message (if you or others are still angry at me, I'm sure they'll say the obvious), so I'm thinking I could say it here.

I never thought I would do this, but I'm sorry for being a d--k to you and others about my comment on women. And I'd like to add a point that you, cat, and others were nice to me and I ended up doing something that was the complete opposite, and it was wrong for me to act the way I did.

If y'all still feel scorn for me, I can understand. I don't plan on returning to the forums; just felt like getting something off my chest.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

24-Dec-2016 09:48:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^

That's very gracious of you :)

I rarely hold a grudge and certainly don't in this case; I can't speak for Bernadette but I doubt she would either; I suspect we were simply responding to specific posts made at that time.

No idea if you'll be reading this but I'd like to say Merry Christmas and wish you all the best for the future.

Cat
xx
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Dec-2016 10:58:19

bigpapa663

bigpapa663

Posts: 1,797 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Saturday!

Happy First Day of Hanukkah! Happy Christmas Eve!

@ dude apologizing, you should stay on forums. I make people upset here often but they also do the same. I get into arguments with people in one thread and in another we defend each other.

It's a big community that is very forgiving and after all, this is the interwebz. No one is holding anything against you.

24-Dec-2016 16:04:06

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

/\
/\/\
/
O
/\/\
/\/\/
O