Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Guess what I brought cabbage today - i will saute it with a little butter and salt and pepper - but I dont' think cabbage goes with pork chops - oh well, there will be potato, pumpkin, broccol, carrots and parsnips to go with it. I wonder if my boys will noticed there will be no dark green leafy veges ^_^
Cabbage is good with pork. (actually, it is good with everything,)

Very interested in how you ended up cooking the cabbage and how it want over with your children.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

19-Mar-2018 16:46:22

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I like cheese :D
Not the gooey ones though.

One time not gooey comming up:

Bon appétit!

Oh you brute! That made me heave.

I know it's just .... cheese .... but there's something about it that makes all the hairs on my arms stand on end, induces an involuntary shudder - bleurghhhhhh
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Mar-2018 21:56:00

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Dong U Dead said :
Guess what I brought cabbage today - i will saute it with a little butter and salt and pepper - but I dont' think cabbage goes with pork chops - oh well, there will be potato, pumpkin, broccol, carrots and parsnips to go with it. I wonder if my boys will noticed there will be no dark green leafy veges ^_^
Cabbage is good with pork. (actually, it is good with everything,)

Very interested in how you ended up cooking the cabbage and how it want over with your children.

They liked it, I used a little to much butter for my liking, but my kids did like it, they said yum as soon as i put it in front of them last night, it was the first thing to go :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Mar-2018 00:40:55

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I went somewhere today, and there was a small group of us (strangers, I met one person before) and the main talker, the person up front (we were standing around a table, and he was on the otherside and he made me feel rather special <- not sure if thats the right word, but I was feeling like he was talking to me directly, looking right into my eyes and chatting all this information was just flowing from him. And I was feeling maybe he should start looking at other people too, and i wasn't sure if anyone else picked this up, but I certainly did. And then right before it was over, he said thats it, bla, bla its over in such a blunt manner, you couldn't even say thank you or good bye or anthing, he just turned his back on us and walked away - it really weird...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Mar-2018 01:19:27 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2018 01:21:56 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top