Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha. She still looks good workin' that au naturel look
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

15-Jan-2018 20:19:49

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

How sweet, must've been a nice lil confidence boost. What's he learning to play?

Pretty brave of him too - I played violin growing up and would freeze when playing infront of people I knew during an assembly, couldn't imagine doing that for strangers lol
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

16-Jan-2018 22:35:01

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He made another $4 and his younger brother was a bit upset about it ^_^

No, we had a doctor appointment at 9am then we went of to the skateboard park where dudes were introducing there childcare/afterschool program and my boys loved it. So my son played a flute and got $4 and the next instrument was a bongos and he made another $4 from just people passing :O

The problem is it's $50 a day or $25 for afterschool care. But it's very good and all the boys around the same age as my children were right into it; my boys wouldn't leave.

They love it and had fun, my son is chuffed, absolutely chuffed with his money :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Jan-2018 00:49:36

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Aw. Hope he treats his brother (and yourself) to a chocolate bar with his mad earnings. At this rate, he could be self sufficient and fund the lessons himself lol. Hell, he could buy his own property by time he’s gone through every instrument
Boop!
Bleghy

17-Jan-2018 12:31:49

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top