Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Blue :) or Rose? Roses? Professor X? Lol

0815 said :
I disagree. ;)
It doesn’t say anything about edibles

Nosword said :
not the first time KBD has given me life advice
If you’ve been talking to the KBD then I think you have a bigger problem at hand

Katttak said :
It was weird how we both ended up with 60 pills together without trying to evenly distribute them!
You guys should both pick half the lottery numbers

Dong U Dead said :
it started about three days ago playing Monopoly, which we played two days in a row
Love Monopoly, your boys are lucky you sat through two games with them. Think I played it with people once, other than that it’s only ever been the app lol *flashbacks of playing Twister and Operation solo ensue*
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

14-Jan-2018 12:45:31

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

It's the most accurate representation I could find, soz your Highness
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

14-Jan-2018 20:01:14

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Such a beautiful woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5Sh5oZbVk
Boop!
Bleghy

15-Jan-2018 00:17:13

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
do yuo kno de weh? “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

15-Jan-2018 01:47:11

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top