Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emly Pumpkin said :
pasmo that 'go listen to a carrot silly vegan' wasnt funny at all like wtf is wwrong with you lmao

It was hilarious
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

29-Sep-2017 16:48:39

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emly Pumpkin said :
pasmo that 'go listen to a carrot silly vegan' wasnt funny at all like wtf is wwrong with you lmao

i didn't think it was funny. i thought it was wise. if we stopped listening to this murder music, and started listening to nature things could really improve

29-Sep-2017 16:48:45

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Chunky Milk said :
Pasnomo said :
Chunky Milk said :

>but the point i was making is that racism and being an anti-semite makes you a bad person<

Does it? I'm asking on a merely philosophical level at this point I suppose.

yes.

Really? Because I have many friends who at some time or another express racist views, but I wouldn't call them a bad person.

yes, we're well aware of the views that your friends express "at some time or another"

if you're regularly surrounded by those who are racist "at sometime or another" you might need to reevaluate

29-Sep-2017 16:49:44 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2017 16:50:11 by Pasnomo

Emly Pumpkin

Emly Pumpkin

Posts: 11,458 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Emly Pumpkin said :

i didn't think it was funny. i thought it was wise. if we stopped listening to this murder music, and started listening to nature things could really improve

dont you know music is nature too

29-Sep-2017 16:51:08

Chunky Milk

Chunky Milk

Posts: 34,506 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Chunky Milk said :
Pasnomo said :
Chunky Milk said :

>but the point i was making is that racism and being an anti-semite makes you a bad person<

Does it? I'm asking on a merely philosophical level at this point I suppose.

yes.

Really? Because I have many friends who at some time or another express racist views, but I wouldn't call them a bad person.

yes, we're well aware of the views that your friends express "at some time or another"

if you're regularly surrounded by those who are racist "at sometime or another" you might need to reevaluate

Nice of you to assume I meant the discord. I didn't. I also like that "association is the same as doing it yourself" mentality. Why would I cut myself off from people whose company I enjoy based on what they believed? Is that not what most SJW preach? I personally can disagree with their views, and still enjoy them as a person, no?
Chunky Milk
~
Identifies as: Meat Paste

-> New Account ->
Palawa Joko
Maxed RS3

29-Sep-2017 16:52:32

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Chunky Milk said :

Nice of you to assume I meant the discord. I didn't. I also like that "association is the same as doing it yourself" mentality. Why would I cut myself off from people whose company I enjoy based on what they believed? Is that not what most SJW preach? I personally can disagree with their views, and still enjoy them as a person, no?

i have a hard time enjoying people who think they're superior based on the color of skin or country or origin. shocking, I know.

29-Sep-2017 16:53:20

Chunky Milk

Chunky Milk

Posts: 34,506 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Chunky Milk said :

i have a hard time enjoying people who think they're superior based on the color of skin or country or origin. shocking, I know.

I see it more as someone flipping me off or cussing me out. did it hurt me physically? Did my Arm fall off? As long as my friend with racist views isn't physically hurting anyone, I honestly don't see the point in me personally being offended. If they act on their prejudices, I won't be on their side, until then, words are just words, acknowledging that they have power is the only thing that gives them power.
Chunky Milk
~
Identifies as: Meat Paste

-> New Account ->
Palawa Joko
Maxed RS3

29-Sep-2017 16:57:24

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top