Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
But I guess meeting all those Dealers, one day you just might get to bump into your Dad.

My dad didn't mind sellin a bit of dope you know. He didn't mind a sniff. Bit of a rock n roll type you know. Sorry to hear about your mother she'd have been proud of her satanic rs troll offspring I bet.

Yeah, I already got the impression you were born in the gutter and like to remain there. No need to explain, it's kind of obvious.

I don't know about my Mother - she didn't have any satanic troll offspring to be proud of, or otherwise. You can't possibly be referring to me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Sep-2017 18:21:40

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Poshpants said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
But I guess meeting all those Dealers, one day you just might get to bump into your Dad.

My dad didn't mind sellin a bit of dope you know. He didn't mind a sniff. Bit of a rock n roll type you know. Sorry to hear about your mother she'd have been proud of her satanic rs troll offspring I bet.

Yeah, I already got the impression you were born in the gutter and like to remain there. No need to explain, it's kind of obvious.

I don't know about my Mother - she didn't have any satanic troll offspring to be proud of, or otherwise. You can't possibly be referring to me.

Okay just Satanic troll then. No I wasn't born in a gutter. I was born in Kings College Hospital.

11-Sep-2017 18:25:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh and look, on Krista's thread. Your fan club has arrived. How sweet. The little boy who can't conduct an argument on his own so is rushing in to join someone else's. D'awww.

Shall I rush to Forum Help and report him for bullying? Whatd'ya think? I mean, according to you two lovebirds, I camp there.

Nice of him to further trash the thread. Very thoughtful.

And, um, noooo ... my Mama's roots don't need doing. We had her cremated.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Sep-2017 18:46:41

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh and look, on Krista's thread. Your fan club has arrived. How sweet. The little boy who can't conduct an argument on his own so is rushing in to join someone else's. D'awww.

Shall I rush to Forum Help and report him for bullying? Whatd'ya think? I mean, according to you two lovebirds, I camp there.

Nice of him to further trash the thread. Very thoughtful.

And, um, noooo ... my Mama's roots don't need doing. We had her cremated.

Leave it out.

11-Sep-2017 18:49:02

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol OT might like this gem;

Some people are studying whether people prepare less for hurricanes if it has a female rather than male name.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article171301202.html

"Female-named hurricanes are far deadlier than male-named ones, according to the 2014 study published by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

How is that possible? Sexism, and more specifically the stereotypical perceptions often held on the basis of gender, according to the study."

That's right, people are funding the study of naming hurricanes and the effect it has on preparation levels. Only in academia can a baby be genderless but a 'female storm' signal sexism.

11-Sep-2017 18:59:06 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2017 19:00:39 by Shady Nick

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top