Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Lol OT might like this gem;

Some people are studying whether people prepare less for hurricanes if it has a female rather than male name.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article171301202.html

"Female-named hurricanes are far deadlier than male-named ones, according to the 2014 study published by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

How is that possible? Sexism, and more specifically the stereotypical perceptions often held on the basis of gender, according to the study."

That's right, people are funding the study of naming hurricanes and the effect it has on preparation levels. Only in academia can a baby be genderless but a 'female storm' signal sexism.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386

I just ask them

11-Sep-2017 19:09:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But at least stay off Krista's thread. You can do that, can't you? You can refrain from being a total twat yes?

And Scouse was right. You gave no indication your Father was deceased although you were well aware that my Mother was. Not that I'm bothered (it bothers others more) so don't try to justify your nasty remark by saying I said something baaaaad about your dead Father.

Feel free to take the piss out of my deceased relatives if it makes you feel good. It probably does, you strike me as that sort of a person.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Sep-2017 20:45:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And in reply to you post ON KRISTAS THREAD .... nope, didn't read anything about your Father until just now.

Spookily, I don't bother reading most of your posts, because they're shite. I remembered the one about the 10,000 Dealers because I thought at the time exactly what I typed earlier today.

Don't squirm so hard to justify yourself. You'll pull a muscle.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Sep-2017 20:50:03

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well. Responded to that Oss guy in the athiest thread. Now then. Will he respond how I'm expecting, or will he suprise me by getting what I'm saying? Lets wait and find out, shall we? Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Sep-2017 21:06:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top