Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While being one of the most boring first amendment audits I have ever watched, it is also one of the most amazing audits I have ever watched. :D

https://youtu.be/sFSxxi7D4mM
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

11-Feb-2019 23:00:34

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was woken this morning just after 4.30am with a car or house alarm and it woke me out of a weird dream:

I was at a job interview, then the interviewer offered me this yummy food item, then I was on a bus and I said to the interviewer I have gone past my stop, but I never rang the bell to get off or anything which was a bit weird, then I fell asleep and when I woke the interviewer said where we were which is halfway up the flippin country <- I have missed out heaps but weird dream and I was annoyed I got woken up out of it. The alarm took forever to turn off.

That's probably cos I got on the wrong rail replacement bus the other day and turned onto a motorway wondering where I would end up and that made me miss lunch so I had to buy some random shit from Tesco and slyly eat it.
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

12-Feb-2019 00:42:19

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see...

Is there any way you could bring me some KFC tonight in my dream?

I can't guarantee your safety of course, there may be zombies.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada