Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Nexus Origin said :
Team Skull said :
You seem rather upset.
Not at all. Was that your intent? Sorry, but it's not working.

Good try though. ^_^

Typical response from a secretly angry person. Just sayin'.
So, it was your intent? Are you still attempting? Because it's still not working. lol. ^_^
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

05-Sep-2017 04:10:14

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
zzzzzzz

Accusing people of supporting and/or sympathizing with a domestic terror group and sociopathy isn't typical of not angry people. Just sayin'.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

05-Sep-2017 04:13:50

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

The comments in regards to Antifa are specific to your logic and reasoning, or should I say, lack of logic and reasoning. It has nothing to do with me being angry.

Doesn't matter how many times you keep calling me angry, or upset, or triggered, or whatever, it isn't going to change the reality of the situation. It simply makes you look like a sociopath whose sole intent is to try and upset others.

Sorry, it's not working. :)
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

05-Sep-2017 04:26:03

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :
The comments in regards to Antifa are specific to your logic and reasoning, or should I say, lack of logic and reasoning.

You go think that. Meanwhile, in the real world, people who actually have some semblance of logic and reasoning typically don't resort to ad Hominems like "lel you support Antifa!" at any remote objections to your rhetoric.

Mate, we all know how much you hate being wrong. Just drop the act already. We all know you're upset- let it out man. We're here for you.

Nexus Origin said :

It simply makes you look like a sociopath whose sole intent is to try and upset others.

Called it. Amateur psychology again.

Do you have something new to try and insult me with? Because your poor attempts at throwing verbal jabs is beginning to bore me now.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

05-Sep-2017 04:30:33 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2017 04:32:45 by Team Skull

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Team Skull said :
Meanwhile, in the real world, people who actually have some semblance of logic and reasoning typically don't resort to ad Hominems like "lel you support Antifa!" at any objections to your rhetoric.
Meanwhile, in the real world, people people who actually have some semblance of logic and reasoning typically don't don't keep contesting a point that was conceded 33 pages ago (almost a week ago) after being told numerous times that the point has already been conceded.

Team Skull said :
Mate, we all know how much you hate being wrong. Just drop the act already. We all know you're upset- let it out man. We're here for you.
Yes, and it clearly shows (sarcasm): Nexus Origin said :
My apologies, you are correct that if abused, it can be addictive.

Lol. Look at all the effort you're wasting trying to upset me. Is it upsetting you that I'm not getting upset? lol ^_^
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

05-Sep-2017 04:36:27 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2017 04:43:07 by Nexus Origin

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :
Meanwhile, in the real world, people people who actually have some semblance of logic and reasoning typically don't don't keep contesting a point that was conceded 33 pages ago after being told numerous times that the point has already been conceded.

I'm not contesting it- Your argument was idiotic enough to be memeable (and you even fell for the bait when I left a non-contestable point and you STILL tried to contest it, which really just shows how much you hate being wrong), so memed it shall be. Sorry that upsets you- maybe next time do research before making a talking point?

Ah who am I kidding- research implies education, which you should know a lot about, right Nexus? ;)

Nexus Origin said :

Lol. Look at all the effort you're wasting trying to upset me. Is it upsetting you that I'm not getting upset? lol ^_^

Trying implies significant effort being made.

05-Sep-2017 04:49:06 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2017 04:49:58 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Raleirosen said :

Hey Ralei- I just need something to do while I soul collect for this damn Codex...

...But the repeated insults is getting boring to read now :c

05-Sep-2017 04:56:02

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Hey Ralei- I just need something to do while I soul collect for this damn Codex...

...But the repeated insults is getting boring to read now :c
not complaining, gives me something to skim in between Law & Order episodes/Pokemon Emerald progression
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

05-Sep-2017 04:57:28 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2017 04:57:50 by Raleirosen

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Team Skull said :
Your argument was idiotic enough to be memeable
And which argument was that? That methadone wasn't addictive? I conceded the point directly following the points being made, and apologized. And yet, a week later, you're still bringing it up as though you were still contesting it, and presenting it as though I was still maintaining the point.

And here's the really amusing part: You're doing all of this to avoid explaining your rationale behind holding heroin dealers in higher regard than those whose lives they are destroying.

You never actually explained your rational thinking behind it, and quickly deflected your response into questions asking why I wasn't outraged at various other things, picked a specific point I was incorrect about (ignored the fact that I conceded the point), and persisted on that point for almost a week.

And now it seems like it's bothering you that I'm not getting upset at all your tactics that you hoped would upset me. lol.

I'm dedicating this song to you:
https://youtu.be/X-OuO8-PAa4

^_^
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_