Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tsun-Chan

Tsun-Chan

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pretty nice, playing lot's of borderlands The Pre-Sequel and might have a nice night in with my dad watching Fast 5. It's his sort of film :) . Oh and got a ready meal Chicken Korma for dinner, so yeah not bad at all.

18-Oct-2014 16:33:57

Nuke Yelps
Jan Member 2015

Nuke Yelps

Posts: 5,220 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tsun-Chan said :
Pretty nice, playing lot's of borderlands The Pre-Sequel and might have a nice night in with my dad watching Fast 5. It's his sort of film :) . Oh and got a ready meal Chicken Korma for dinner, so yeah not bad at all.

I really should buy borderlands. I played the second game on Steam when they had it available for free for a couple of days and I really enjoyed it but never got around to buying a copy.

18-Oct-2014 18:00:43

Tsun-Chan

Tsun-Chan

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nuke Yelps said :
Tsun-Chan said :

I really should buy borderlands. I played the second game on Steam when they had it available for free for a couple of days and I really enjoyed it but never got around to buying a copy.

Get 2 GOTY edition, do a few playthroughs of that with different characters (Siren and Mec*** my fav) then go get Pre-Sequel. Honestly the first was kinda meh, very bland environments and really not that great, 2nd is massive, 100+ hours easily with all the DLC.

Also story wise, Borderlands 1s story is stupidly simple, think there's a video online that sums it up.

Easily my fav FPS, I don't really play many FPSes because they're linear boring "serious" games most of the time, butt I really love the borderlands series.

19-Oct-2014 17:41:02

Nuke Yelps
Jan Member 2015

Nuke Yelps

Posts: 5,220 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tsun-Chan said :
Nuke Yelps said :
Tsun-Chan said :

Get 2 GOTY edition, do a few playthroughs of that with different characters (Siren and Mec*** my fav) then go get Pre-Sequel. Honestly the first was kinda meh, very bland environments and really not that great, 2nd is massive, 100+ hours easily with all the DLC.

Also story wise, Borderlands 1s story is stupidly simple, think there's a video online that sums it up.

Easily my fav FPS, I don't really play many FPSes because they're linear boring "serious" games most of the time, butt I really love the borderlands series.

Yeah, it's one I definitely plan on getting; it'll probably be the next game actually. Very entertaining combat, good humour and Claptrap. Claptrap is awesome.

19-Oct-2014 18:57:39

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top