Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :

But I have learned that the 'expert advice' really just makes your baby harder and isn't practical at all. I completely understand why so many parents just roll their eyes at the 'experts' now.

Academia is largely bullshit anyway.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 15:16:53

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
right so how can you say that you cant afford to have a child to someone then the child is a multi millionaire?

exactly, explain to me what sort of society values mcdonalds and heroin more than people who wash, feed, and care for elderly people and have them die on them and then clean them when they're dead? so can you explain their salary and what kind of society values someone selling gold in a shop more than a person raising their children and family? so then explain to me why anyone should pay tax so that police can enforce the views of that sort of sick society?

28-Aug-2017 15:23:10

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,318 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Scouse said :
I don't really wanna get involved but Dongy, you have done that find post/quote thingy in another thread many times also to me.

Js

Over and out =)

But you needed to put your ten cent worth in, in support of Team Skulll, that's how it goes on these forums...

Excuse me?

So only you are allowed to "put your 10 cent worth in" and nobody else is allowed?

Lolol so true.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

28-Aug-2017 15:28:05

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Left: "Republicans hate everyone! We're the open minded side!"
Also left:
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

28-Aug-2017 16:58:13

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, get back at the right for acting like children under obama by acting like worse behaved children under trump. That will get people to go left in the future for sure. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

28-Aug-2017 17:07:35

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top