Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :

But you weren't to busy to go and find my Thread, quote opening post, bring it back to Off Topic, put my logic down bla, bla, bla - but you can't expect to much from the likes of someone who thinks of himself as a elitist.

Hey- I was just making a point. Nothing wrong with making a point :B

...Unless making a point about an apparent fact is somehow an issue?

Na, that wasn't' making a point, that was quoting something I posted - my words not yours!!

Your words are my best argument here though.

You claim to be obese (and based on your diction, I would conclude morbidly obese)

You claim to have 2 children yourself

Just based on that alone, I have reason to suspect you are projecting yourself onto my sister and taking offense because you know on a subconscious level that both you and her have made massive mistakes in life, but can't quite come to terms with the both the gravity and reality of the situation.

Either way, the cognitive dissonance is strong.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 09:58:53

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Scouse said :
I don't really wanna get involved but Dongy, you have done that find post/quote thingy in another thread many times also to me.

Js

Over and out =)

But you needed to put your ten cent worth in, in support of Team Skulll, that's how it goes on these forums...

Excuse me?

So only you are allowed to "put your 10 cent worth in" and nobody else is allowed?

And as for supporting Team Skull, of course i'll support him, he is my friend and all i am seeing is people slandering him for having his "own" opinions on his "own" family, if he thinks his sister is a fat lazy slob then that's his decision, not yours, mine or anybody elses, he is the one living with what he sees and knows, not you or anyone else.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

28-Aug-2017 10:11:51

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So all skinny people with two kids are what - perfect, not slobs, not bad parents, not ... O_o

For someone that has a high IQ, you certainly in my eyes don't portray it in your words - someone that disagrees with what you say and how you speak you jump to a conclusion - there something wrong with her, she doesn't agree with me - oh that's right, she's fat, she's obese, she's this, she's that ...

But all the people that agree with you and are on the same wave length as you they are so perfect and must have a resemble IQ...

Your arrogance is incredible...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Aug-2017 10:16:47

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :
So all skinny people with two kids are what - perfect, not slobs, not bad parents, not ... O_o

...Are you daft?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 10:18:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :

...Are you daft?

No, I was quoting your words here...

Team Skull said :

You claim to be obese (and based on your diction, I would conclude morbidly obese)

Just based on that alone, I have reason to suspect you are projecting yourself onto my sister and taking offense because you know on a subconscious level that both you and her have made massive mistakes in life, but can't quite come to terms with the both the gravity and reality of the situation.

28-Aug-2017 10:20:16 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 10:21:31 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Scouse said :
Skinny people can be slobs, not perfect and bad parents also, nobody is saying that "all" fat people are lazy slobs, i can pinch an inch and can easily run quite fast to the loo when needed!

Silly Scouse, we all know morbidly obese people are perfectly healthy and perfect for childcare!

28-Aug-2017 10:21:53

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :

...Are you daft?

No, I was quoting your words here...

Team Skull said :

The sheer fact you're pulling a quote acting as if it's any evidence to your claim that I am bashing fat people solely on the basis of being fat despite the fact I've listed many a reason as to why I have such a level of contempt for my eldest sister tells me you're having tunnel vision because all you're seeing is:

"OMG he said something bad about fat people and them childbearing based on his family experience and I see that in myself! TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just give it up already.

28-Aug-2017 10:24:36 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 10:25:06 by Team Skull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

I feel sorry for you Team Skull! And I feel even more sorry for your sister!!!! The poor girl does not have a chance with a nasty mouthed man as yourself!!

All I did was disagree with your words you used towards your sister, stating that was not going to help her and you took offence - It's not me Team Skull, it's you with the problem.

Take a good hard look at yourself, because you are not all that!!!

I will try my hardest not to comment on this matter again - I have said everything I need to say.

28-Aug-2017 10:33:55

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top