Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :

I know exactly where the tax POUND goes and where the welfare system came from and how much goes on it.

That's nice. However, I don't really care for a country in of which one of their cities made misogyny a hate crime with a low burden of proof (She felt like it was).

Poshpants said :

If you object as you do to tax money going on welfare then continue to vote for that and wonder why people are rioting killing each other.

zzzzzzzzz......lack of welfare money and murder are mutually exclusive.

Poshpants said :

You totally missed the point though cos you're dumb that I said carer in an old people's home, which is useful to society, and changed it to mcdonalds which is not good for society like heroin, that's your level of sickness.

Riiiiiiight...

Micky D's workers earn a comparable salary to a caretaker, and like I said, your average pusher makes about as much as they do once you factor out costs like distribution, production, "Rental" (Basically paying someone who "owns" the "turf" to allow you to sell said product on their "turf''), and other various "fees" (like ''protection''). Also, just like the real world, the higher up you go up the chain of command, the more money that is made.

Wait, why am I even debating this with someone who believes the word of someone who thinks reptilian overlords are running the government...?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 14:37:41 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 14:38:22 by Team Skull

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How I am currently getting through parenthood:

"Every day that I get through is another day that I never have to do ever again in my life"

I am not a good infant-aged parent. Like at all. They scream during growth spurts and there is nothing you can do. And she had colic the first 2 months of her life and I have yet to hit the teething stage.

But I have learned that the 'expert advice' really just makes your baby harder and isn't practical at all. I completely understand why so many parents just roll their eyes at the 'experts' now.

And I don't watch game of thrones, kiwi, so I gotta leave you hanging.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

28-Aug-2017 14:45:25 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 14:49:55 by Averia Light

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
a caretaker is someone who fixes stuff in schools. you really do not even begin to comprehend the basic point that contributing to society has nothing to do with money do you.

you really do not understand that you can not put a price on a person.

how can you explain all the people who are born poor and end up multi millionaires and all the people that are born rich and end up dead off heroin.

oh and London is really the centre of the universe when it comes to money and all the poor people there now have 2 bedroom houses worth over a mil anyway just for being poor. gf.

28-Aug-2017 14:47:50

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
a caretaker is someone who fixes stuff in schools.

Where I'm from, caretaker means someone who works in a nursing home, making sure the elderly aren't partaking in shenanigans.

Poshpants said :

you really do not understand that you can not put a price on a person.

Then explain what a salary is, please.

Poshpants said :

how can you explain all the people who are born poor and end up multi millionaires

They developed or otherwise provided something of use and of demand to society. Either that, or won the lottery.

Poshpants said :

and all the people that are born rich and end up dead off heroin.

They provided nothing of value to society and decided to piss away what potential they had.

Poshpants said :

oh and London is really the centre of the universe when it comes to money and all the poor people there now have 2 bedroom houses worth over a mil anyway just for being poor. gf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 15:14:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top