Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
If this does not stop, you're all going over my knee!!!

But what if I like that?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 12:52:18

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It isn't the facts at all and you should explain things better then. Most of what you say is absolute rubbish actually. I dislike people with your attitude very much. You can't apply a mathematical level of thinking to these things. The society you claim exists where a price tag is put on life is not worth contributing to.

28-Aug-2017 12:55:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
It isn't the facts at all and you should explain things better then. Most of what you say is absolute rubbish actually. I dislike people with your attitude very much. You can't apply a mathematical level of thinking to these things. The society you claim exists where a price tag is put on life is not worth contributing to.

And you don't think people put a price tag on you when you're working?

What the fuck you think a salary is?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

28-Aug-2017 12:57:21

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Scouse said :
I'll get the feathery whip out =)

What if I like that too?

28-Aug-2017 12:59:04

Poshpants

Poshpants

Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

And you don't think people put a price tag on you when you're working?

What the fuck you think a salary is?

So what?

Heroin dealers make more than carers in old people's homes.

You don't get to say you cant afford to have children. You literally don't have that right. Nobody does and if you want to come on here saying that then I will tell you you're wrong and sick, because if there isn't enough food to go around then we will get rid of you.

28-Aug-2017 13:05:58

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

Heroin dealers make more than carers in old people's homes.

Actually, when you factor out cost of production (from the actual raw product to the people who synthesize it from said product), cuts from the distributor, etc, they actually make as much as your vanilla Micky D's worker. It's just the illusion they make so much because you don't see what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Poshpants said :

Nobody does and if you want to come on here saying that then I will tell you you're wrong and sick

And I think you're a bottom-feeding pariah for saying my sister has a right to leech off of the taxpayer's dollar because she couldn't make educated choices. Two can play the petty insult game c:

Poshpants said :

because if there isn't enough food to go around then we will get rid of you.

Is that a challenge?

28-Aug-2017 13:21:58

Poshpants

Poshpants

omg lol.

Yes she does have the right to tax payers dollars or nobody would pay tax would they. That is literally the point of paying tax. That tax that is part of your sick society you want to uphold.

I really don't think you know more about drug dealing or mcdonalds than me.

28-Aug-2017 13:28:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

Yes she does have the right to tax payers dollars or nobody would pay tax would they.

You....DO realize there is more to tax than welfare (Which wasn't even a thing before FDR held office), yes? Things like Transportation Departments (You know, to make sure the country's roads and whatnot are safe to drive on), Public Safety (police, military, and the like), etc is all paid by tax. The sheer fact you think all of the taxpayer dollar goes into welfare is so mind-numbingly idiotic that I'd have to question as to whether you have any mental capacity to even be debating this.

Poshpants said :

You go think that. Meanwhile, in reality...

28-Aug-2017 13:36:57

Poshpants

Poshpants

Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

Yes she does have the right to tax payers dollars or nobody would pay tax would they.

You....DO realize there is more to tax than welfare (Which wasn't even a thing before FDR held office), yes? Things like Transportation Departments (You know, to make sure the country's roads and whatnot are safe to drive on), Public Safety (police, military, and the like), etc is all paid by tax. The sheer fact you think all of the taxpayer dollar goes into welfare is so mind-numbingly idiotic that I'd have to question as to whether you have any mental capacity to even be debating this.

Poshpants said :

You go think that. Meanwhile, in reality...

I know exactly where the tax POUND goes and where the welfare system came from and how much goes on it.

If you object as you do to tax money going on welfare then continue to vote for that and wonder why people are rioting killing each other. I don't need to challenge you because it is already happening. Yes 100% know more about working in mcdonalds and drug dealing than you. Mcdonalds earn more than Jagex, so does drug dealing lol.

You totally missed the point though cos you're dumb that I said carer in an old people's home, which is useful to society, and changed it to mcdonalds which is not good for society like heroin, that's your level of sickness.

28-Aug-2017 13:44:11

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top