Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Thank you mother poshpants, that was very entertaining.

It is okay. I understand you are currently trying to justify your decision to return to work full time, leaving your brand new born baby girl with a total stranger who is only doing it for money and has no family or natural connection with your child so you can get money. Reading before calling others trolls can be hard at these troubling times.

27-Aug-2017 15:14:45

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, reading would help, because i mentioned a few times that I am leaving her with my husband, mom and gramdma.

In any case, none of that has to do with you being a troll. You can't act the way you do and suddenly expect people to take you seriously.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Aug-2017 15:19:27 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2017 15:20:35 by Averia Light

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Yes, reading would help, because i mentioned a few times that I am leaving her with my husband, mom and gramdma.

In any case, none of that has to do with you being a troll. You can't act the way you do and suddenly expect people to take you seriously.

I don't act, or expect me to take me any way. Think you might be projecting.

So you will be earning more working than you think you should be paying your child carers to look after your child then. Interesting.

27-Aug-2017 15:23:24

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Averia Light said :

I don't act, or expect me to take me any way. Think you might be projecting.

So you will be earning more working than you think you should be paying your child carers to look after your child then. Interesting.

Here, you seem thirsty and I thought you could use this.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Aug-2017 15:26:21

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top