Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :
When working for Walmart is contributing to society more than breeding. Gf America lool.

I mean, if you're having kids you can't afford and shoving the onus of childcare onto the taxpayer, that makes the child(ren) a liability instead of an asset, which isn't a contribution, but rather a sink, which given the sociopolitical climate right now, is probably the LAST thing needed.

When you value money more than your family because money was invented before breeding.

Now I know you're being sarcastic when you say this here, but I'll respond with some level of seriousness just to humor this (and largely because I feel like it)...

Of course. I mean, I'd want to make sure whatever children I'd have (lol not really, I'm getting snipped so no children for me) I can adequately take care of on my own funds so my children would be proud of me when they grow up instead of looking at me in disgust that I prematurely decided to have children.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Aug-2017 12:03:25

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
And now my mother is an enabler.

So, everyone who has kept up on my family updates know my eldest sister is a fat, lazy slob with 2 kids with another on the way. Living on the dole, you get the picture.

Well, apparently her house is a mess, and what does my mother decide to do?

Clean it, despite the fact that she's done it before, and it was trashed again in a week. Dirty dishes everywhere, life forms that mother was uncertain as to what they were, you name it.

How do I tell my mother she needs to fucking stop enabling my eldest in living like a slob and to actually apply pressure to get her act together?

No, I don't know your family problems so anyway though, I feel like I know you a bit.

So your mum cleaned the house, which enables your sister to live like a slob.

Normal person me.

No....

When the house was/is dirty, that is living like a slob.

When the house is clean that is very good and nice.

Your mother, by cleaning the house, stopped the living like a slob and enabled the very good and nice.

Your mother is smart.

Be like your mother.

Your mother is helping.

You are actually being mad.

Problem = You

Solution = You shut up.

27-Aug-2017 12:12:18

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

Poshpants said :

mhm...

Poshpants said :

Your mother, by cleaning the house, stopped the living like a slob and enabled the very good and nice.

Not sure if sarcastic or literally idiotic.

This is like "Bariatric surgery will automatically fix all of my obesity problems!" levels of idiocy.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Aug-2017 12:15:12

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
Let's try and be nice.

And to be honest poshpants is just going to wind you up.

More than likely.

I mean, I knew the forums were filled with bleeding heart SJWs and conformist conspiracy theorists, but I didn't think it would be this widespread...

27-Aug-2017 12:29:00

Poshpants

Poshpants

Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

Poshpants said :

mhm...

Poshpants said :

Not sure if sarcastic or literally idiotic.

This is like "Bariatric surgery will automatically fix all of my obesity problems!" levels of idiocy.

I thought the problem was the dirty house?

In what way is cleaning the house not solving the problem?

It is okay for your mother to watch 3 children for free while your sister contributes to society by managing a useless jewellery shop but not okay for her to wash up?

27-Aug-2017 12:37:05

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

I thought the problem was the dirty house?

In what way is cleaning the house not solving the problem?

It is okay for your mother to watch 3 children for free while your sister contributes to society by managing a useless jewellery shop but not okay for her to wash up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4

27-Aug-2017 12:38:45

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Google's sjw* Hmm social justice warrior.

Yes I guess there are a lot of them on here. Present company not included hurr hurr.

But seriously I would give your sister a chance and maybe try and get her to see what she has become. Sometimes its harder for someone who is caught up in it all to see what the truth is.
Make Your Own Magic

27-Aug-2017 12:40:41

Poshpants

Poshpants

Just saying since I am literally sitting here with a 10 year old and 4 year old who aren't actually even related to me and not even getting paid right now, while ironing, making tea and talking to you, waiting for the picnic with another extra couple of kids that aren't even mine but no doubt you know more about having kids than me.

27-Aug-2017 12:46:31

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top