Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Volkisch said :
I never go to the doctors, last time I went was almost 5 years ago now. Don't need insurance.

What if you end up in hospital for what ever reason??
Volkisch said :
I've got insurance. I just don't go to the doctors. I'm covered under Obamacare until i'm 26.

He has insurance. He lives at home with his parents so he does not have to pay for it. To be technical, he is covered by his parents' insurance, not Obamacare. The ACA had a provision allowing children to remain on their parents insurance until age 26. This is a very popular option and it is likely to remain in any reworked health care.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

08-Jul-2017 13:20:26

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
Fined for being uninsured when you cannot apply for insurance? That sounds nonsensical.

Why is the application window so short?

If you don't call it a fine and call the extra costs something other than a tax, the general population doesn't care.

Plus ignore the actuary science behind it all - tisn't important.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

08-Jul-2017 13:24:03 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2017 13:30:33 by Averia Light

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Dong U Dead said :
Volkisch said :
I never go to the doctors, last time I went was almost 5 years ago now. Don't need insurance.

What if you end up in hospital for what ever reason??
Volkisch said :
I've got insurance. I just don't go to the doctors. I'm covered under Obamacare until i'm 26.

He has insurance. He lives at home with his parents so he does not have to pay for it. To be technical, he is covered by his parents' insurance, not Obamacare. The ACA had a provision allowing children to remain on their parents insurance until age 26. This is a very popular option and it is likely to remain in any reworked health care.

Up to 26 wow <- that's cool!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Jul-2017 14:15:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top