Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
Why do you bother talking to that creature Wilf? It is made purely of dust and wood-shavings and wants to throttle the life out of the forums and everyone on it unless they are discussing the merits of Farming watermelons over Strawberries.

Even then, it would declare those favouring Strawberries to be trolls.

It is a creature devoid of personality, except for the multiple disorders which inhabit it.

eh?

I guess the add this to... thread.

As to why? Fun.

I made a claim that this section is quieter because of a zero tolerance to rule breaking he says that based on some data (dunno what this data is yet) this section is as active.

I've got data (screen shot) showing 19.8m posts in june 2011 call now june 2014 and we've gained 450k posts.

Forums started 2001 so up to 2011 that's an average of 1980000 posts a year up to 2011.

I hope i've not made a mistake with my maths lol otherwise I'll look a fool :(

04-Jul-2014 19:05:06 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2014 19:38:33 by Wilf

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. I have seen that poster do that on other threads.

That person is totally relentless, does not stop, just goes on and on and bloody on like the Duracell Bunny but far less interesting. It grinds over the same point again and again until people eventually leave the thread because their brain starts to turn to mush and the thought of watching their wife's nail varnish drying becomes a severely tempting option.

It's like an 8-track (heh! remember them?) - just goes on and on in an eternal loop until you want to stick your fingers in your ears and scream LALALALALA .... or in this case poke pencils in your eyes and head butt the wall.

04-Jul-2014 21:41:00

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top