Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You guys moan and groan about people picking and choosing who to reply to and those that choose not to reply or don't reply to because they don't agree with the matter or it's against there subject or end up reporting matters.

I am not saying all of you- I am not going to pin point anyone - but a lot of poster on these forums are guilty of such things and do ignore posts because of person, because of not agreeing with them, because a person not accepting of topic and other reasons could come into factor.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 16:21:07

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everyone's a hypocrite. [qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

02-Jul-2017 17:48:00

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
You guys moan and groan about people picking and choosing who to reply to and those that choose not to reply or don't reply to because they don't agree with the matter or it's against there subject or end up reporting matters.

I am not saying all of you- I am not going to pin point anyone - but a lot of poster on these forums are guilty of such things and do ignore posts because of person, because of not agreeing with them, because a person not accepting of topic and other reasons could come into factor.

Lol. When someone posts on a public forum and tells others to 'mind their own business' as a rebuttal argument, that is a joke. Ignoring someone because you know they can't handle a response is just normal forum behavior.

I am ignored all the time and I have no problem with it. When I am told to 'mind my own business' when I respond to a thread on a public forum, then I am apt to think 'well maybe you should have written this in your diary'.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jul-2017 17:53:12

Averia Light

Averia Light

Note: I've asked this thread to be closed because despite my attempts at outreach and to try to educate, it has been revealed to me that conservatives are literal human trash who will go to any lengths to confirm their own belieft rather than attempt to widen their worldview. I hope something horrible happens to you all. Genocide comes to mind. Then you'll realize what it's like to be a minority.

____

Rofl, sweetcheeks I hope this reaches you considering you left this message for us.

I am a Native American and I am female. My people already suffered genocide, so thank you for going away. Please do not return.

Plus, I am libertarian.

02-Jul-2017 17:55:50 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2017 17:59:44 by Averia Light

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Note: I've asked this thread to be closed because despite my attempts at outreach and to try to educate, it has been revealed to me that conservatives are literal human trash who will go to any lengths to confirm their own belieft rather than attempt to widen their worldview. I hope something horrible happens to you all. Genocide comes to mind. Then you'll realize what it's like to be a minority.

____

Rofl, sweetcheeks I hope this reaches you.

I am a Native American and I am female. My people already suffered genocide, so thank you for going away. Please do not return.

Plus, I am libertarian.

Where did you find this Krista :O Honestly the cheek of some people! But everyone for there own I suppose ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 18:00:26

Volkisch

Volkisch

Wow what a bigot. JaGeX should ban him for his bigoted world views.

:|
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have

02-Jul-2017 18:01:55

Volkisch

Volkisch

Dong U Dead said :
Averia Light said :

____

Plus, I am libertarian.

Where did you find this Krista :O Honestly the cheek of some people! But everyone for there own I suppose ^_^

He posts on Forum Help literally every post he doesn't agree with.
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have

02-Jul-2017 18:02:21

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :

____

I am a Native American and I am libertarian. My people already suffered genocide, so thank you for going away. Please do not return.

And I have a legal disability in of which only ~2% of the world population has. My people have suffered unspeakable acts as well.

He is a disgusting excuse for a human being, if I can even call him one. I much prefer the term "virus" as it removes any level of sentience and humanity from such societal sludge.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Jul-2017 18:04:09

Averia Light

Averia Light

23-24-339-65926662

My initial judgment was totally spot on. And I even stopped participating in that thread, so it isn't a self-fulfilling prophecy. Now that it is confirmed, I'm sorry, but he is on my rather short list of people who use this forum that I will not be civil to.

Who the hell suggests genocide? Seriously. What is wrong with him? Why is he even allowed to use these forums?

02-Jul-2017 18:04:19 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2017 18:06:25 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top