Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's a relevant picture to describe my feelings.

[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

02-Jul-2017 18:08:39

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
If you report that post I am sure it would get hidden.

He should be permed, tbh, for even suggesting genocide. Which I know won't happen. Hiding a post doesn't solve the issue of someone literally wanting me dead.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jul-2017 18:08:45

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Dong U Dead said :

He should be permed, tbh, for even suggesting genocide. Which I know won't happen. Hiding a post doesn't solve the issue of someone literally wanting me dead.

And for someone who is allegedly in the realm of academia, that is especially disgusting talk. That's the kinda shit that'd get you hit where I live.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Jul-2017 18:13:23

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As much as I despise the man, I don't think he should be permanently forum banned for anything he says. He's got the right to say whatever the hell he wants without any sort of punishment from authorities. What should be allowed is for us, the common folk, to ridicule him publicly for his beliefs and troll tactics.

I would not want the authorities punishing me for something I said simply because someone got their feelings hurt because of it.
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

02-Jul-2017 18:14:53

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Averia Light said :
Dong U Dead said :

And for someone who is allegedly in the realm of academia, that is especially disgusting talk. That's the kinda shit that'd get you hit where I live.

I didn't read his thread, or engage in it; I opened 1st page and read the first paragraph -which he has since deleted, and took it to forum help and I believe moderation review too <- can't quite remember if I did take it to moderations review?? But they deemed his words appropriate where I did not.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 18:18:14 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2017 18:19:30 by Dong U Dead

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
As much as I despise the man, I don't think he should be permanently forum banned for anything he says. He's got the right to say whatever the hell he wants without any sort of punishment from authorities. What should be allowed is for us, the common folk, to ridicule him publicly for his beliefs and troll tactics.

I would not want the authorities punishing me for something I said simply because someone got their feelings hurt because of it.

I am all for the free exchange of opinions, but when you literally want genocide to occur to people who did nothing wrong other than disagreeing with you, that goes a bit beyond an opinion.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

02-Jul-2017 18:19:05 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2017 18:19:40 by Averia Light

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Averia Light said :
Volkisch said :

I am all for the free exchange of opinions, but when you literally want genocide to occur to people who did nothing wrong othet than disagreeing with you, that goes a bit beyond an opinion.

As I said to Icy, at the absolute least, wishing something like that reeks of a God Complex. I honestly think he's a narc, which deserves nothing but the purest strain of ridicule.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Jul-2017 18:20:31

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Averia Light said :
Volkisch said :

I am all for the free exchange of opinions, but when you literally want genocide to occur to people who did nothing wrong othet than disagreeing with you, that goes a bit beyond an opinion.

As I said to Icy, at the absolute least, wishing something like that reeks of a God Complex. I honestly think he's a narc, which deserves nothing but the purest strain of ridicule.

Then you are sinking down to his level!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 18:22:24

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

On another note: I love this song. So disgustingly brutal and heavy (Warning for Krista's baby in case Krista wants to listen):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0B1Eleems

02-Jul-2017 18:22:45

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top