Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
tho i feel i need to point out yet again that i didnt post in inappropriate content or anything against the rules. which is why none of my posts were hidden :P

if anything they were two of the most appropriate and least revealing photos in the thread
Old School

14-Jun-2017 15:12:22

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is interesting. I just got a Timid Tapu Lele with 30 Speed IVs, as well as 30 Defence and Attack, and 31 HP, but 22 Sp.Atk IVs. Do I keep it?

Actually, yeah, I'll take it. 22 out of 31 is good. Not fantastic like 30 but it's good.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

14-Jun-2017 21:44:13 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2017 22:22:02 by Ancient Drew

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
As far as I can tell there was nothing wrong with the thread, really. Unless they had issues with people "rating" other people.

The one post I reported was a link to a Xrated movie star/director who was a male <- There is no need for this - I saw a dudes name, never heard of him so I googled him - I don't want to go to these types sites and I would say neither does the majority of RSOF!

People really need to think before they post, is it appropriate for the forums - simple as!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Jun-2017 21:58:30

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Ancient Drew said :
^ That's the thing, they look at 'relaxed rules' and deliberately say the most controversial things they possibly can. Then they hide behind "muh freedummaspeech rights".

People/persons came out of the word works just as this new rule was being introduced - and it was image and posts and threads, one after another <- this person or people possibly came on to a alt/s - I don't know?? And I feel purposefully posted what they posted and blamed a certain someone for the disruption of her posts and threads and through this feeding others came on board and the toxic begins...

People are so quick to judge and often don't see the full story - just what they want to see or hear - sad!

14-Jun-2017 22:55:42

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, it was just a coincidence that I happened to return to the forums during the relaxed forum rules period. I didn't know it as going on, I just decided to check out what was going on.

Honestly I'm surprised I'm still not on JaGeX' "Ban on sight" list. Used to be I'd get perm forum banned pretty much for admitting to being MotherlyBear. Glad I'm not anymore, though.
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

14-Jun-2017 23:01:51

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Volkisch said :
Hey, it was just a coincidence that I happened to return to the forums during the relaxed forum rules period. I didn't know it as going on, I just decided to check out what was going on.

Honestly I'm surprised I'm still not on JaGeX' "Ban on sight" list. Used to be I'd get perm forum banned pretty much for admitting to being MotherlyBear. Glad I'm not anymore, though.

The words I am posting here and in other areas - posts and threads that I am against and have voiced my point of view over the last month are the reason I am normally banned - I am banned for sticking up for myself or others, my views and thoughts are not worthy.

14-Jun-2017 23:07:10

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top