Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be absolutely fair, the vast majority of posters who have discussed politics on this forum have massive egos, lol. Tbh most people who continue on and on about politics often have massive egos as they take the stance that the way they live and think is right and every other way to live and think is wrong - and this goes for both sides, at least in the horribly polarized political arena of the US (totes called the polarization issues years ago lol)

(I do look from time to time, but have no real time to post anything. I gave birth on 6/6/17)

Please note that I don't necessarily think massive egos are necessarily bad. I mean, it is the people who actually think they can change the world that often do change the world...kinda need a massive ego for that, lol.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

12-Jun-2017 08:54:04 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2017 09:05:43 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks.

A saying that made me cry was "we made a wish and you came true". Yet again a lot of things make me cry right now lolo

I am also not sharing pics - not even on facebook. The less pictures the internet has of her, the better.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

12-Jun-2017 09:06:54 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2017 09:07:53 by Averia Light

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Markiv13 said :
JFC I think everyone here has reached the conclusion that Team Skull has a major ego problem

You think :P

Now that's rich, coming from the one with delusions of persecution.

I actually tried to stick up for you in PM from others who would message me about your shenanigans (I actually told them to lay off), and yet here you are- attacking the ONE ally you had.

Are you sure you want to continue this issue you have with me?

Lolz
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 09:23:20

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Thanks.

A saying that made me cry was "we made a wish and you came true". Yet again a lot of things make me cry right now lolo

I am also not sharing pics - not even on facebook. The less pictures the internet has of her, the better.

My children aren't on the internet either. De facto they don't have a TV, nor a smartphone.
I know, I'm a bad father, I hear this every single day *evil grin* ^_^
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

12-Jun-2017 09:26:30

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
To be absolutely fair, the vast majority of posters who have discussed politics on this forum have massive egos, lol.

At least I'm not afraid to admit I have an ego :P
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 09:31:18

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I gave birth on 6/6/17

Would this be a bad time to suggest a song by Infant Annihilator?

Jk mate- congrats on your newborn.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 09:32:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Averia Light said :
To be absolutely fair, the vast majority of posters who have discussed politics on this forum have massive egos, lol.

At least I'm not afraid to admit I have an ego :P

You admit it but my comment upsets you O_o
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 09:36:26

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top