Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

You admit it but my comment upsets you O_o

Trust me, you'll know when I'm upset.

I'm actually disappointed with you.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 09:37:57

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

Owwww I'm a naughty girl am I - I like the sound of that!

You're not naughty. You're being unreasonably obnoxious.

As I said, I got multiple PMs from people who use these Forums who have complained to me about you. It annoyed me to no end to get these messages, but I told them to lay off as I personally don't like drama.

But, seeing in how you have a deluded outlook on yourself in terms of being persecuted, and purposely going out of your way, accusing people of wrongdoing (falsely might I add), I can not defend that bullshit, or you for that matter, any longer.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 11:27:17 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2017 11:28:15 by Team Skull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :

Owwww I'm a naughty girl am I - I like the sound of that!

You're not naughty. You're being unreasonably obnoxious.

As I said, I got multiple PMs from people who use these Forums who have complained to me about you. It annoyed me to no end to get these messages, but I told them to lay off as I personally don't like drama.

But, seeing in how you have a deluded outlook on yourself in terms of being persecuted, and purposely going out of your way, accusing people of wrongdoing (falsely might I add), I can not defend that bullshit, or you for that matter, any longer.

I am shaking in my boots ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 11:36:39

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
*rolls eyes*

I have been doing that for a long time now...

-This is the first time me and you have spoken in I don't know how long, maybe since your name change :D

~Maybe negativity is a good thing ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 11:45:03

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh well Team Skull, some people on this beautiful planet cannot be challenged as they are already. No matter how nice to some human beings they are, they will always remain rotten in the core.

Oh and before the great Niagara Falls start again: No person is aimed at specifically. ;)
Right, Team Skull?
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

12-Jun-2017 12:41:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top